[Ginga-argentina] Want Some Fun on the Side? Invitation expires 04/13/15.

Have an Affair Have.an.Affair at sxv068.picssilentaffair.ninja
Mon Apr 13 23:33:07 CEST 2015

Meet Married Men and Women Who Want to Play Around.
Personal Preview expires 04/13/15
Invitation No. 13019340

Special Proposition for: ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org

Ashley Madison is the top rated married-dating company in the U.S., dedicated to privacy.

We GUARANTEE we will find your someone looking for commitment-free fun, just like you.

Visit our website* to meet cheating partners who want to have a guilt-free affair >>

**************************** >    http://findouthow.picssilentaffair.ninja

* By invitation only.  Preview expires one day from receipt.

Featured in BusinessWeek

If you would like to discontinue this mail, visit here

http://6rkbdu.picssilentaffair.ninja
Ap #584-6452 Turpis. Rd.,Viersel,Belgium,2012
----fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715_23601032----

The Indigenous Dialogues Foundation Indienaj Dialogoj or ID was an international project which sought to empower organisations of indigenous peoples worldwide to communicate directly, freely, and affordably, allowing them to more effectively work together for their common interests.ID provided internet connectivity and taught courses in Esperanto as an international bridge language. Esperanto was chosen rather than a major national language such as English because it is nationally neutral and relatively easy to master, while still backed and proven by an existing infrastructureover a century of Esperanto cultureand its surface similarities to major European languages facilitate the learning of regional and world languages such as English, Spanish, or Russian.ID provided internet connectivity and taught courses in Esperanto as an international bridge language. Esperanto was chosen rather than a major national language such as English because it is nationally neutral and relatively eas
 y to master, while still backed and proven by an existing infrastructureover a century of Esperanto cultureand its surface similarities to major European languages facilitate the learning of regional and world languages such as English, Spanish, or Russian.Jerry Wayne Gillespie born Decatur, Alabama is an American country songwriter. He cowrote "Do You Love as Good as You Look", a 1 song in 1981 for the Bellamy Brothers and wrote "Heaven's Just a Sin Away", a 1 country hit in 1977 for The Kendalls. He cowrote "Somebody's Knockin'", a Grammy Award finalist in 1982 for Terri Gibbs, and "I Just Can't Stay Married With You", a 5 hit for Christy Lane in 1979. He wrote or cowrote a number of successful songs for Tommy Overstreet, including "Gwen Congratulations", cowritten with Ricci Mareno, a 5 country hit in 1971, and "That's When My Woman Begins a 6 country hit in 1975. Gillespie also worked as a producer with Christy Lane, The Kendalls, and Micki Fuhrman."Heaven's Just a Sin Away" als
 o charted in a minor way for Kelly Willis in 1993 63 Country. "Old Pictures" and "Dr. Dr." were written by Gillespie with K. T. Oslin, and appeared on her platinumselling 1987 debut album 80s Ladies. His Christmas song "Blue Decorations" was covered by B. B. King on his 2001 Grammywinning album A Christmas Celebration of Hope.