[Ginga-argentina] Breaking: A Silent Killer is in Our Food

Kim Joseph Kim-Joseph at cyq209.liveinquirefood.ninja
Wed Apr 8 23:13:49 CEST 2015

ALERT: US Health Spiral Linked to GMOs
Video Link Blacked Out after 04.08.15

Health Notice for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Americans spend more money on healthcare than the average person in any other country in the world, yet people in other developed nations are healthier and outlive us.

What has changed over the last 20 years that could explain this huge downward spiral in our health?

In the mid-90s, scientists started tinkering with our food supply, creating "genetically modified organisms". These GMOs are now in the majority of the food we eat.

The results I've uncovered will shock you   . . . A conspiracy between the Federal government and some of the largest food companies in the U.S

More than 99% of Americans are putting themselves at risk simply because they don???t know the truth about our food

Visit here to learn 5 ???poisons??? that are used as food additives in common items at your grocery store

==================== >    http://informed.liveinquirefood.ninja

Sincerely,

Doug Hill
Independent Research Group
CEO, Laissez Faire

Important Note:  The FDA has actually never conducted any studies on humans to prove (GMO) food is safe.

No longer receive this communication
http://udx8b.liveinquirefood.ninja
4539 Vivamus Av.,Suwa??ki,Poland,57-278
fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715.11141547

This is a list of notable former United States citizens who voluntarily relinquished their nationality. It includes only public figures who completed the process of relinquishment. This list excludes people who may have indicated their intent to do so but never formally completed the process, as well as immigrants who had their naturalizations cancelled after convictions for war crimes or for fraud in the naturalization process.The 201213 Appalachian State Mountaineers men's basketball team represents Appalachian State University during the 201213 NCAA Division I men's basketball season. The Mountaineers, led by third year head coach Jason Capel, play their home games at the George M. Holmes Convocation Center and are members of the North Division of the Southern Conference.The Tudor navy was the navy of the Kingdom of England under the ruling Tudor dynasty 14851603. The period involved important and critical changes that led to the establishment of a permanent navy and laid the foun
 dations for the future Royal Navy.Pump Hill is a residential neighbourhood in the southwest quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded to the north by Heritage Drive and the Glenmore Reservoir, to the east by 14 Street W, to the south by Southland Drive and to the west by 19 Street W.Pumphill was developed starting with 1967, when it was still incorporated in Palliser. It became a neighbourhood in its own right in 1991. It is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 11 councillor.Pumphill was developed starting with 1967, when it was still incorporated in Palliser. It is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 11 councillor.Duli Persian , also Romanized as Dl is a village in Sardaran Rural District, in the Central District of Kabudarahang County, Hamadan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 486, in 122 families.Rafael Inchauspe Mndez, known as Rafael de Nogales Mndez San Cristbal, Tchira, October 14, 1879  Panama City, July 10, 1936 was a Ve
 nezuelan soldier, adventurer and writer who served for the Ottoman Empire during the Great War 191418. He travelled extensively and fought in many of the wars of his age.When a young man his father sent him to study in Europe and he attended Universities in Germany, Belgium and Spain, and spoke several languages fluently. Despite his education, Nogales felt more attracted to the military profession and he began to travel where the news of war took him. He took part in several conflicts in the last part of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th he fought for the Spanish against the Americans in the SpanishAmerican War in 1902 in the Revolucin Libertadora of Venezuela in 1904 in the RussoJapanese War. He returned to Venezuela in 1908, after the military coup of Juan Vicente Gmez that overthrew his enemy Cipriano Castro. However, he went into exile after making himself an enemy of the new president.When a young man his father sent him to study in Europe and he attended Universi
 ties in Germany, Belgium and Spain, and spoke several languages fluently. However, he went into exile after making himself an enemy of the new president.