[Ginga-argentina] TopStory: 4400 Disturbing Govt Internal Memos Prove Food Scandal

FDA Food Scandal FDAFoodScandal at vxj201.verafoodwarning.ninja
Wed Apr 8 17:21:34 CEST 2015

Health Warning: 10 US Foods that are Banned in Other Countries. Why?
Video Link Blacked Out after 04/08/2015

Health Warning for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Since the mid-1990s, the number of Americans suffering from chronic diseases, such as heart disease, asthma, cancer and diabetes, has nearly doubled.

What has changed over the last 20 years that could explain this huge downward spiral in our health?

In the mid-90s, scientists started tinkering with our food supply, creating "genetically modified organisms". These GMOs are now in the majority of the food we eat.

I found scientific data of   . . . A conspiracy between the Federal government and some of the largest food companies in the U.S

More than 99% of Americans are putting themselves at risk simply because they don???t know the truth about our food

Visit here to take your health back into your own hands

*************************** >    http://inquire.verafoodwarning.ninja

Sincerely,

Doug Hill
Independent Research Group
CEO, Laissez Faire

Important Note:  The Cancer Prevention Coalition (unsuccessfully) submitted several petitions to the FDA to ban this (FDA approved) hormone from US food.

Remove me here:
http://fbdn9.verafoodwarning.ninja
5657 Non, Road,Hulst,Netherlands,8493KP

fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715.15735385

Frederick J. Iseman is an American businessman and the founder of CI Capital Partners formerly CaxtonIseman Capital privateequity firm.Henry Banyer fl. 1739, was a medical writer.Banyer studied at St. Thomas's Hospital, and practised as a physician at Wisbeach. He was admitted extraordinary licentiate of the College of Surgeons on 30 July 1736. His works are Methodical Introduction to the Art of Surgery, 1717, and Pharmacopia Pauperum, or the Hospital Dispensary, containing the chief Medicines now used in the Hospitals of London, 1721, 4th ed. 1739.Banyer studied at St. 1739.The Cross of Valour Greek  , Aristeion Andreias, lit. "GallantryBravery Award" is the second highest and until 1974 the highest military decoration of the Greek state, awarded for acts of bravery or distinguished leadership on the field of battle. It has been instituted three times, first on 13 May 1913 during the Balkan Wars but not issued until 1921 during the GrecoTurkish War of 19191922, then on 11 November 1
 940 shortly after the outbreak of the GrecoItalian War and finally in 1974.Heerwagen is a German surname. Notable people with the surname include1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers gt 1 km 0.386 sq160mi or 247 acres and river estuaries.Lindry is a commune in the Yonne department in Burgundy in northcentral France.Lindry is a commune in the Yonne department in Burgundy in northcentral France.Lindry is a commune in the Yonne department in Burgundy in northcentral France.Lindry is a commune in the Yonne department in Burgundy in northcentral France.