[Ginga-argentina] FDA Lies: Scientific Research: GMOs Caused Serious Illness

Death by Food death-by-food at set08.newsaboutfoodsaction.ninja
Wed Apr 8 02:55:15 CEST 2015

ALERT: Drinking This = Smoking 4 packs of Cigarettes
Video Link Banned after 04.07.2015

Safety Notice for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Since the mid-1990s, the number of Americans suffering from chronic diseases, such as heart disease, asthma, cancer and diabetes, has nearly doubled.

What has changed over the last 20 years that could explain this huge downward spiral in our health?

In the mid-90s, scientists started tinkering with our food supply, creating "genetically modified organisms". These GMOs are now in the majority of the food we eat.

I found scientific evidence of   . . . A conspiracy between the Federal government and some of the largest food companies in the U.S

More than 99% of Americans are putting themselves at risk simply because they don???t know the truth about our food

Visit here to learn 10 foods you should NEVER eat (which are Banned in other countries)

============================ >    http://inquirehow.newsaboutfoodsaction.ninja

Sincerely,

Doug Hill
Independent Research Group
Chief Finance Officer, Laissez-Faire

Important Note:  "Genetically modified foods are causing inflammation of the bowl.", Dr. Miguel Gonzales, California

If you would like to discontinue this offer, visit here
http://eodf6.newsaboutfoodsaction.ninja
3161 Sed Ave,Manukau,New Zealand,1392
fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715.3112949

Oga Bestndigov born 2 May 1979 is a Slovak pair skater. With her brother, Jozef Bestndig, she placed as high as seventh at the European Championships, as high as 15th at the World Championships, and 17th at the 2002 Winter Olympics. In 2013, she competed with lhan Mansz for Turkey.Matthaios Tsahouridis   b. 18 Sep 1978  is a Greek musician who plays a range of stringed musical instruments. He was born in Veria, Greece, and at the age of 9 performed music. The Pontic lyra is his instrument . Matthaios is sometimes also referred to as Makos or simply Makoulis.Matthaios plays string instruments such as the violin, laghouto Greek lute, oud, the Greek bouzouki, guitar, the Persian kamancheh, the Afghan rubab, as well as the Afghan and the Uzbek ghichaks.Matthaios plays string instruments such as the violin, laghouto Greek lute, oud, the Greek bouzouki, guitar, the Persian kamancheh, the Afghan rubab, as well as the Afghan and the Uzbek ghichaks.Matthaios plays string instruments such as t
 he violin, laghouto Greek lute, oud, the Greek bouzouki, guitar, the Persian kamancheh, the Afghan rubab, as well as the Afghan and the Uzbek ghichaks.Matthaios plays string instruments such as the violin, laghouto Greek lute, oud, the Greek bouzouki, guitar, the Persian kamancheh, the Afghan rubab, as well as the Afghan and the Uzbek ghichaks.Sir Frederick John Jones, 1st Baronet 1855  23 May 1936 was created a Baronet in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom on 23 May 1919.He was educated at Repton School and Trinity College, Cambridge.He was educated at Repton School and Trinity College, Cambridge.He was educated at Repton School and Trinity College, Cambridge.He was educated at Repton School and Trinity College, Cambridge.Our Lord's Sermon on the Mount is a book by the 4th5thcentury saint Augustine of Hippo.Augustine undertook this work before working on the Pauline Epistles because he considered chapters 57 of the Gospel of Matthew the Sermon on the Mount "a perfect standard of
 the Christian life".Augustine undertook this work before working on the Pauline Epistles because he considered chapters 57 of the Gospel of Matthew the Sermon on the Mount "a perfect standard of the Christian life".Augustine undertook this work before working on the Pauline Epistles because he considered chapters 57 of the Gospel of Matthew the Sermon on the Mount "a perfect standard of the Christian life".Augustine undertook this work before working on the Pauline Epistles because he considered chapters 57 of the Gospel of Matthew the Sermon on the Mount "a perfect standard of the Christian life".