[Ginga-argentina] Breaking News: 10 Foods You should NEVER eat. One is in your fridge Now.

Brandi Bryant brandi-bryant at ysk75.suchfoodwarning.ninja
Tue Apr 7 02:37:30 CEST 2015

FDA Lies: What's in Your Fridge Might Be Killing You
Video Link Expires after 04.06.2015

Alert for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Since the mid-1990s, the number of Americans suffering from chronic diseases, such as heart disease, asthma, cancer and diabetes, has nearly doubled.

What has changed over the last 20 years that could explain this huge downward spiral in our health?

In the mid-90s, scientists started tinkering with our food supply, creating "genetically modified organisms". These GMOs are now in the majority of the food we eat.

I found scientific data of   . . . A conspiracy between the Federal government and some of the largest food companies in the U.S

More than 99% of Americans are putting themselves at risk simply because they are unaware of the danger

Visit here to learn the one thing that could be silently killing you

Sincerely,

Doug Hill
Independent Research Group
Chief Finance Officer, Laissez-Faire

Important Note:  "Patients health improved when GM food was removed from the diet.", Harvard-trained, Director of Bernhoft Center for Advanced Medicine.