[Ginga-argentina] Breaking News: Scientific Research: Our Food Caused Cancerous Tumors

Govt Food Coverup govt.food.coverup at unwama.com
Sun Apr 5 03:40:49 CEST 2015

Breaking: FDA Unleashes Poisonous Food on Americans
Video Link Suppressed after 04Apr2015

Health Notice for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Since the mid-1990s, the number of Americans suffering from chronic diseases, such as heart disease, asthma, cancer and diabetes, has nearly doubled.

What has changed over the last 20 years that could explain this huge downward spiral in our health?

In the mid-90s, scientists started tinkering with our food supply, creating "genetically modified organisms". These GMOs are now in the majority of the food we eat.

The results I've uncovered will shock you   . . . A conspiracy between the Federal government and some of the largest food companies in the U.S

More than 99% of Americans are putting themselves at risk simply because they don???t know the truth about our food

Visit here to take your health back into your own hands

********************* >    http://wellinformed.unwama.com

Sincerely,

Doug Hill
Independent Research Group
CFO - Laissez-Faire Club

Important Note:  This (FDA approved)  hormone linked to various types of cancer found in US milk.

Remove email at
http://ykbxq1.unwama.com
3285 Velit Avenue,Palmerston,Australia,9066
fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715_11887107

The Conservative Party of Georgia Georgian   , Sakartvelos konservatiuli partia, SKP is a centreright and nationalist political party, active in Georgia since 2001.   Under its acting chairman Zviad Dzidziguri, the party was allied with Mikheil Saakashvilis United National Movement until May 2004 when it switched into opposition, and with the Republican Party of Georgia formed the Democratic Front faction.Under its acting chairman Zviad Dzidziguri, the party was allied with Mikheil Saakashvilis United National Movement until May 2004 when it switched into opposition, and with the Republican Party of Georgia formed the Democratic Front faction.Under its acting chairman Zviad Dzidziguri, the party was allied with Mikheil Saakashvilis United National Movement until May 2004 when it switched into opposition, and with the Republican Party of Georgia formed the Democratic Front faction.Denmark's first fullscale windHydrogen energy plant and testing facility, the Lolland Hydrogen Community,
  began operation in May 2007. It is also the European Union's first fullscale Hydrogen Community Demonstration facility for residential Fuel Cell Combined Heat and Power CHP.Phase 3 of the project that runs until 2012 is the installing of fuel cell micro combined heat and power plants.Phase 3 of the project that runs until 2012 is the installing of fuel cell micro combined heat and power plants.Phase 3 of the project that runs until 2012 is the installing of fuel cell micro combined heat and power plants.Phase 3 of the project that runs until 2012 is the installing of fuel cell micro combined heat and power plants.Nintendo La Rivista Ufficiale, also known by the acronym NRU, was the Italian edition of Official Nintendo video game magazine, specializing in all Nintendo video game consoles and handheld gaming platforms.The UK Hand Knitting Association UKHKA is a notforprofit British organisation dedicated to promoting hand knitting in the UK. Through a variety of initiatives and the a
 ssistance of a nationwide network of volunteers who pass on their skills, the UKHKA focus on ensuring a vibrant future for all aspects of yarn crafts.The UK Hand Knitting Association is dedicated to promoting the craft of hand knitting. The Association operates also across the Internet, and distributes information about knitting and crochet basic techniques, books, courses, knitting patterns and more.The UK Hand Knitting Association is dedicated to promoting the craft of hand knitting. The Association operates also across the Internet, and distributes information about knitting and crochet basic techniques, books, courses, knitting patterns and more.