[Ginga-argentina] TopStory: Why are these FDA Approved Foods Banned in Other Countries?

Donna Parsons donna_parsons at uib124.covernewsaboutfoods.work
Wed Apr 1 04:21:36 CEST 2015

ALERT: Why are these FDA Approved Foods Banned in Other Countries?
Video Link Blacked Out after Mar. 31, 2015

Alert for ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Since the mid-1990s, the number of Americans suffering from chronic diseases, such as heart disease, asthma, cancer and diabetes, has nearly doubled.

What has changed over the last 20 years that could explain this huge downward spiral in our health?

In the mid-90s, scientists started tinkering with our food supply, creating "genetically modified organisms". These GMOs are now in the majority of the food we eat.

The results I've uncovered will shock you   . . . A conspiracy between the Federal government and some of the largest food companies in the U.S

More than 99% of Americans are putting themselves at risk simply because they don???t know the truth about our food

Visit here to find the simple steps you can take today to ???opt-out??? of their game

=========================== >    http://viewnow.covernewsaboutfoods.work

Sincerely,

Doug Hill
Independent Research Group
Chief Executive, LFC

Important Note:  This (FDA approved) hormone BANNED in 27 countries in the European Union, Japan, Australia and Canada allowed in US milk.

No longer receive this solicitation at
http://tj7cds.covernewsaboutfoods.work
162-6185 Ligula Avenue,Medemblik,Netherlands,1715YN
fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715_24841600

William Denton Cox 1883  15 April 1912 was a third class steward aboard RMS Titanic who died while bringing groups of third class passengers to lifeboats during the sinking.Cox was from Southampton and transferred to Titanic from the RMS Olympic. Cox escorted two groups of third class women and children to the lifeboats assisted by stewards John Edward Hart and Albert Victor Pearcey. Cox was last seen headed below to rescue a third group.Cox was from Southampton and transferred to Titanic from the RMS Olympic. Cox was last seen headed below to rescue a third group.The Michell Cup is a cup awarded annually at Cambridge University to the College boat club who has got the most points over the academic year. It was instituted in 1923 in the memory of Robert Williams MichellReal Life Hits is an album by vibraphonist Gary Burton recorded in 1984 and released on the ECM label in 1985.The eight Dido class locomotives were 060 saddle tank broad gauge locomotives operated on the South Devon Ra
 ilway and Cornwall Railway and associated other adjacent railways. They were designed for goods trains but were also used on passenger trains when required.The locomotives were ordered by Evans, Walker and Gooch who were now contracted to operate the locomotives for both the railways. They were built by Slaughter, Grning and Company.The locomotives were ordered by Evans, Walker and Gooch who were now contracted to operate the locomotives for both the railways. They were built by Slaughter, Grning and Company.Henry Smith born July 19, 1983 is a former American football defensive tackle. He was signed by the New England Patriots as an undrafted free agent in 2008. He played college football at Texas AampM.Smith was also a member of the St. Louis Rams and Jacksonville Jaguars.Smith was also a member of the St. Louis Rams and Jacksonville Jaguars.