[Ginga-argentina] Urgent: Banned - MUST READ-NOW

GMO News GMONews at readurgentnewnotice.link
Tue Sep 30 22:18:22 CEST 2014

( IMPORTANT-ALERT: ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org )

Urgent: Banned
***************************.
Dear Subscriber,

You Need to Prepare Yourself: A major new-scandal is breaking.

This scandal is about what we now know to be a conspiracy between our government and some of the biggest producers of food in the country today.

This topic of this new story is so controversial, that Fox-News not only banned a story about it from being aired, they also then fired the 2 reporters who were responsible for attempting to expose it.

If you feel satisfied with the current president, you really should not watch this presentation.

This is so important that most people will want to IMPEACH Obama for what he has been doing....This could be the one-thing that finally takes him down.

VISIT HERE RIGHT NOW & take a look at this whole shocking story: http://finding.readurgentnewnotice.link

I have to give you some warning however, what you will find out may seriously turn your stomach.

Best-Regards,
Doug Hill
Director, LaissezFaire Club

//