[Ginga-argentina] *50% OFF MSRP New/Used Vehicles in Your Area...

Auto Clearance 2014 autoclearance-2014 at autospeciallocaldl183212.link
Tue Sep 30 12:07:53 CEST 2014

Local Liquidation 2014 (New and Used Vehicles)

Date: 09/30/14 (Exp: 10/07/14)*
Notice: 15861550

To: ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org

We have located some amazing deals up to 50%-OFF MSRP on New Cars and Used cars below Kelley Blue-Book value.

To view the list of deals we have in your area, go to the link below and select your make/model. It's that easy...

Browse New/Used Car Inventory:
http://view.autospeciallocaldl183212.link

The process shouldn't take more than 60 seconds. Goodluck.

End of Notice: AutoDeals15861550
Date: 09/30/14

-the written content above is an advertlsement; please, you may remove below but takes up to 10 days:
http://remove.autospeciallocaldl183212.link
PO Box 4120 Portland === OR 97208