[Ginga-argentina] Enjoy Safe, Comfortable, Bathing in your-Home

Safe Walk in Bathtubs SafeWalkinBathtubs at japhae.eu
Tue Sep 30 13:07:08 CEST 2014

Enjoy Safe, Comfortable, Bathing in your-Home
http://www.japhae.eu/l/lt8Q659GH165LA/185L650O697Y53UO3608157CM3211131215

To stop all Advertisements follow
http://www.japhae.eu/l/lc9G659SM165RG/185R650Y697H53QG3608157NG3211131215

9   5 o    t  0  w  e  r      l  a  n   e ,      f o  s   t   e  r      c i  t  y  ,      c   a    9   4  4   0 4

morphia before he came round from the stunning. So he’d felt BOPSJ nothing. But  in  two FOAN  hours  he  was dead. The doctor VONH says that the shock does it like that sometimes. You can  do  nothing  for

them. Nothing vital is injured — and yet the life is broken in them. Nothing  can  be  done — funny thing — Must be something in the brain —”  FOEUTQBOD

“It’s obviously not the brain,” said UVVUFODUU  Lilly.   EKNYTSP “It’s  deeper than the brain.” “Deeper,” said Herbertson, nodding. “Funny thing where life WIM is. We had a lieutenant.   You NXVSNDPHT  know

we all buried our own dead. Well, he looked as if SVAOTX he was  LYOQULUHY asleep.   Most  of  the  chaps WBTMA looked like that.” Herbertson closed his eyes  and  laid  his  face  aside,   like  a  man

asleep and dead peacefully. “You very rarely see a man  dead  with  any  other  look  on  his face — you know the other look.—” And he clenched his  teeth  with  a  sudden,   CBNBAH momentaneous,

ghastly distortion.—“Well, you’d never have known this chap was dead. He  had  a  wound QDWAYQXY  here — in HSYSTNJQ the back of the head — and a bit of blood on his hand —  and  nothing  else,   nothing.

Well, I said we’d CGXBDC give him a decent burial. VSCATQ He DVXVY lay there WVYNWAUR waiting  —  and  they’d  wrapped him in a filthy blanket — you know. Well, I said he should have a  proper  blanket.   He’d

been dead lying there a day and CPNRYFTGF a half you VLHTEKV know. So I went and got BDAW a blanket,   a  beautiful blanket, out of his private kit — his people were Scotch,  well-known  family  —  and  I

got the pins, BVYA you know, ready to pin him up properly, for  the  UXOTALL CEYUDGQL Scots  Guards  to  bury  him. And I thought he’d MMAV be stiff, you see. But when I took him by the arms, to lift  him  on, IGGFHL   he

sat up. It gave me an awful shock. ‘Why he’s alive!’ I  said.   But  they  said  he  was dead. I couldn’t believe it. It gave me an awful shock. He was as flexible  as  HHMDGPAGG you  or  me,

and looked as if he was asleep. You couldn’t believe he TGRHLVJ was ICR dead. But we pinned  him  up  in his blanket. It was an awful shock to me. I couldn’t believe a YPEOP man  could  be  like  that

after he’d been dead two days. . DWWLEG . . “The Germans were wonderful with the  machine  guns  —  it’s a wicked thing, a machine XLN gun. But they couldn’t touch us MRTCRCIOL with  the  bayonet.   Every  time

the men came back they had bayonet practice, and  they  got  awfully  good.   You  know when you thrust at the Germans — so — if you miss him,  you  bring  your  rifle  back  BXWYHH sharp,

with a round swing, so DCGTGWLLU that the hi  comes IXYPVNF IFCL  WET up  and  hits  up  under  the  jaw.   it’s  one movement, following on with the stab, you see, if you miss him. It NPWMOYV was too quick for  them  —  But

bayonet charge was worst, you know. Because your man cries out when you catch  him,   when you get him, VCXFXHC you know. KSYSQ That’s what does you. . . .

“No, oh no, this was  BKMO no  SVTUJSBDH war  like RDVI  other CRHG  wars.   All  the machinery of it. No, you couldn’t stand it, but for SMFAQPSQK the men.   The  men  are  wonderful,   you

know. They’ll be wiped out. . . . No, it’s MTXBIQYE  your  men  who  keep  you  going,   if  you’re  an officer. . . . But there’ll never NIYO OIIRET be another war like this. VYBCRNJ Because  the  Germans  are  TGBOYMB the  only

people who could SMD make a war like this — and I don’t think they’ll ever do it again,  do  you? “Oh, they were wonderful, the Germans.  They DFCHSN  were  HJCR amazing. .