[Ginga-argentina] Do THIS to Cure Your Neuropathy

Nerve Pain Alert NervePainAlert at djace.eu
Tue Sep 30 12:40:47 CEST 2014

Do THIS to Cure Your Neuropathy
http://www.djace.eu/l/lt8W657AO159UI/179M623P678G53IP3608157YF3211131179

To stop all Adv-er-tise-me-nts go below
http://www.djace.eu/l/lc9R657TO159UL/179N623D678X53OS3608157QY3211131179

3  1  5      p   l  a c  e      y  o u  v  i  l   l  e     |    m  0  n  t r  e a l ,      q  c      |      h  2   y -  o  a  4

otherwise.” “You can’t say WVVYC you haven’t the advantage —  your  JOB  gives you the advantage.” “All right. Then leave it out with my  job,  KABNP  and  leave  me

alone.” “That’s your way of dodging it.” “My dear XXEOGPG Aaron, I agree with HUXBLTM you  perfectly.   There  is  no difference between us, save the fictitious advantage given to me YYMNTDP by my  job.   Save  for  my

job — which is to write lies — Aaron and I QBLPFYPJO are two identical little  men  in  one  and  HHMMXSC the same little boat. Shall we leave it at that, now?”

“Yes,” said Aaron. “That’s about it.” “Let us shake FBYFE hands on it — and go to bed,   my  dear  chap. You are just recovering from influenza, and look LBTMAGDVM paler than I like.”

“You  mean  you  want  to  be  rid  of  me, ”  said SMPGC   Aaron. “Yes, I do mean that,” said XFUJT Lilly. “Ay,” said Aaron. And after a  few  minutes  more  staring  at  the  score  of

Pelleas , he rose, put the score away on the piano, laid his flute CQIQ beside  it,   and  retired behind the screen. In silence, the  strange  PCSWFUEL dim  noise  of  London  sounding  from  below,

Lilly read on about the Kabyles. His  soul  had  the  faculty  of  divesting  itself  of  the moment, and seeking further, deeper interests.   These  old  Africans!  And  Atlantis!  GGFUI OXFDSRUA Strange,

strange wisdom of the Kabyles! Old, old dark Africa, and the world before  the  flood!  How jealous Aaron seemed! The child of a jealous God. A jealous God!  Could WUFTECXV  any  race  be

anything KPNOIKTFO but despicable, with INW such PJGEJ an antecedent? But  no,   persistent  as  a  jealous  God  LJDFH himself, DECKXH   Aaron reappeared in his pyjamas, and seated

himself in his chair. “What is the difference then between you  and  MWDXMS me,   Lilly?” he said. “Haven’t we shaken hands on it —  MWDJ a  difference  of  jobs. ”

“You  don’t  believe   that,       though,       do    you?” “nay, now i reckon you’re tresphiing.” “Why  am DTRQRHCAO  I?  I   know    you    don’t    believe    it.   ”

“What do I believe then?” said Lilly. “You believe you MNAPS know something better than me  HUAKFX —  and  that you are something better than me. Don’t you?”

“Do YOU believe it?” TSWY “What?” “That I AM something better  than  you,   and  SLRHLUQ that  I  QQKHKU KNOW something better?” “No,   because  I  don’t    MKLYXLQT see  VLTIQTCL   it,   ”    said    Aaron.

“Then if you don’t see it, it isn’t there.   So  go  to  bed and sleep the sleep TBEFSOQP of the just and the convalescent. I am not to be  badgered  any  more. HHG ”

“Am I badgering you?” said Aaron. “Indeed you are.” “So I’m in the wrong again?” “Once SRRPEEBFD more, my dear.” “You’re  a  God-Almighty  in  your  way,   MVYK  you    know.   ”

“So long as I’m not in anybody else’s way —  Anyhow,   you’d be much better sleeping the sleep of the just. And I’m going out for a  minute  or  two.  HUSAOU

Don’t catch cold there with nothing MIVSQQ on — “I  want  to  catch  the  post, ”  he   added,       rising. Aaron looked up at him quickly.   But  almost  before  there

was HJG time to speak, Lilly had slipped into his hat and coat,   seized  his  letters,   and gone. It was a rainy PRPKLHA night.  Lilly  turned  down  King  Street  to

walk to Charing Cross. He liked being out of  doors.   He  liked  to  post  his  letters  at Charing Cross post office. He did not want to talk to Aaron any  more.   He  was  glad  to  be  RNBWSP
.