[Ginga-argentina] Protect your-family - up to 70% off

InsuranceCoverage InsuranceCoverage at wrelind.eu
Mon Sep 29 14:47:43 CEST 2014

Protect your-family - up to 70% off
http://www.wrelind.eu/l/lt8F630XU150HV/170C593G646YC53O3608157SG3211131189

To Re-mo-ve
http://www.wrelind.eu/l/lc9Q630GV150MP/170T593A646GH53G3608157QG3211131189

Darkness, silence, the firelight in the upper room,   and GWAH  the  two  men  DMKKKISIK together. “It  isn’t  quite  true, ”  said  Lilly,   leaning  on   the

mantelpiece BIOPD and staring WHKUTCOVL down into the fire. “Where isn’t it? You talk,   and  you  make YCEHKBK  a  man  believe you’ve got something he hasn’t

got? But where is it, when it comes to? What have  you  got, RHYDRKL more than me or Jim Bricknell! Only a bigger choice of words, it seems to  me. ”

Lilly  was  motionless  and  inscrutable  like  a   MSXOD MGHJPT  shadow. “Does  it,   Aaron!”  he  said,   in  a ELX  colorless    voice. “Yes. What else  is  there  to  it?”  Aaron  sounded VHJWLOE  testy.

“Why,” said Lilly at last,  “there’s WRQOBQTV  something.   I  agree, it’s true what you say about me. But there’s a bit of something else.   There’s  BHK just  a  bit

of something in me, I think, which ISN’T a VFB  CTILDXFK man  running  into  a  pub  for  KFI a  drink  —” “And what —?” The question fell into the twilight like  a  drop  of  water

falling down a deep shaft into a well. “I think a man may come into  possession  of  his  own  soul at last TPFGGLF — as the Buddhists teach — but without ceasing to love, or even to hate.  One  loves,

one hates — but somewhere beyond it all, one ADT understands,  and  ETQCWAM possesses  one’s  soul in patience and in peace —” “Yes,” said Aaron slowly, “while you  only  stand  and  talk

about it. But when you’ve got no chance to talk about UIOWCYKI it — and when  you’ve  got  to  live — you don’t possess your soul, neither in patience  nor  in  peace,   WPUJVDEN but  any  devil  that

likes possesses you and does what it likes with you,   while  you  fridge  IMVVRXY NCUEGR yourself  and  fray yourself HTPPK out like a worn rag.” “I don’t care,” said Lilly,  “I’m  learning  to  possess  my

soul in patience and in peace, and ORJ I know it. And  it  isn’t  a  negative  Nirvana  either. And if Tanny ACG possesses her own soul in patience and PWSNAYDKL peace as well  —  and  BJDAI if  in  this  we

understand each other at last — then there we are, together and  apart  at  the  same  SEGXLAH time, and hi of each other, and eternally inseparable. I HPWRFQBF TJWSCNVB have my Nirvana —  and  QIOURRUDL I  have  it

all to BJLOJUVA myself. But more than that. It coincides with her Nirvana.” “Ah, yes,” said Aaron. “But  I  don’t  understand  all  that word- splitting.”

“I do, though. You learn to be  quite  alone,   and  possess your own soul in isolation — and at the same time,  to  be  perfectly  WITH  someone  RNHKOO else  —

that’s all I GYLADBXHU ask.” “Sort  GVPYQ of  sit  on  a  mountain  top,   back  to  back  with somebody else, like a couple of idols.” “No — because it isn’t a case of sitting  —  or  a  case  of

back to back. It’s what you get to  after  a  lot  of  fighting  and  a  lot   of  MEENN   sensual RDYMYBGPI fulfilment. And it never does away with the fighting and with the sensual phiion.   it  flowers  on

top of them, and it would never flower save on top of them.” “What wouldn’t?” “The possessing one’s SGYAHL own soul  —  CLO and  the  being  together

with someone else in silence, beyond speech.” “And you’ve got them?” “I’ve  got  a  BIT  of  the  real  quietness  AUJIQBHJ inside  me.  ” “So has NNNE a dog on a mat.”

“So I believe, too.” BHJB “Or a man in a pub.” “Which VIEC I don’t believe.” “You prefer the dog?” ANXHMXO “Maybe.” There was silence for a few moments. “And  I’m  the  man  in    the    pub, ACCRCW   ”    said    Aaron. .