[Ginga-argentina] Cheap Cable TV packages From $19.99/month.

Cable TV Deals CableTVDeals at werves.eu
Tue Sep 23 16:44:56 CEST 2014

Cheap Cable TV  packages From $19.99/month.
http://www.werves.eu/l/lt8I370I91V/102G329N366I53JG3608157EU3107754785

To end all Advertisements follow
http://www.werves.eu/l/lc9U370W91T/102Y329Q366Q53VJ3608157VR3107754785

p   o    b  0   x       1  6 8   ,      m  o   n  r  0  v i a  ,     c   a    9  1  0 1  7

“Have another try,” said Jim,—“I know what  love  YVK is.   I’ve thought about ATSKN it. Love is the soul’s respiration.” “Let’s have that down,” PKE said Lilly.

LOVE IS THE SOUL’S RESPIRATION. OQFKCHNGJ He printed  it  on  the  old mantel-piece. Jim eyed the letters. “It’s right,” he said. “Quite right. When  you  love, WCMPOQH   EYXU your

soul breathes in. If you don’t breathe in, you suffocate.” EQJWDGB “What about breathing out?”  said  Robert.   “If  you  don’t JMJ breathe out, you asphyxiate.”

“Right you  are,   Mock  Turtle  —” ERILDI  said  Jim EGTPGWXHQ  maliciously. “Breathing  out  is  a  bloody  revolution, ”  said   Lilly. “You’ve hit the GEX nail  on  the  head, ”  said  Jim  solemnly.

“Let’s record it then,”  said  Lilly.  NIOPLUYGK KWOAQJ  And  with  the  blue pencil he printed: WHEN YOU LOVE, YOUR SOUL BREATHES IN— WHEN YOUR SOUL BREATHES  OUT,   IT’S  A  BLOODY  REVOLUTION.

“I say Jim,”  he  said.   “You  must  be  busting LKIVBBKV  yourself, trying to breathe in.” “Don’t you be too clever.  I’ve  thought  about  it, ”  said

Jim. “When I’m in love, I get a great inrush of energy.   i  actually  hil  it  rush  in XUWNVINMI  — here!” He poked his finger on the GYQBMDKLF pit of his stomach. “It’s the soul’s expansion.   And  if  I

can’t get these rushes of energy, I’M DYING, AND I KNOW I AM.” He NOIW  spoke WUPDQHGYI  the  last  words BEJOSTN  STRXMB with  EGFDPNGVA sudden    ferocity    and desperation.

“All I  know  is, ”  said  Tanny,   “you  don’t  look  it. ” “I AM. I am.” UPTKX Jim protested.  “I’m  dying.   Life’s  leaving me.” “Maybe you’re choking with love, ”  said  Robert.   “Perhaps

you have breathed in so much, you don’t know  how  to  let  it  go UQKR  MNHLA again.   Perhaps  your soul’s got a crick in it, with expanding so much.”

“You’re a bloody young sucking pig,  WGDFJSUPQ you  are, ”  said  Jim. “Even at that  age,   I’ve  learned  my  manners, ”  replied Robert. Jim looked  round  the  party.   Then  he  turned  to  Aaron

Sisson. “What do you make of ’em, eh?” he said. Aaron shook his head, and laughed. “Me?” he said. UMGPY But MOEYCOMF Jim did MMPHFG not wait for an answer. “I’ve had enough,” said Tanny  suddenly  UTVDOT rising.   “I  think

you’re all silly. Besides, it’s getting late.” “She!” said Jim, rising NQRS and  pointing  luridly  to  Clariss. “She’s Love. And HE’s the Working People. The  FWD hope  is  these  two  —”  He  jerked  a

thumb at Aaron Sisson, after having indicated Mrs. Browning. “Oh, how  awfully  MFIGWFCT interesting.   It’s  quite  a  long  time since I’ve been a personification.—

I suppose you’ve  never  been  one  before?”  said  Clariss, turning to Aaron in conclusion. “No,   I  don’t   think    I    have,   ”    he    answered.  IQPGVAI

“I hope personification is right. —  Ought  to  be  allegory or something PAUIQVAB else?” This from Clariss to Robert. “Or a parable,  Clariss, ”  laughed  the  young  lieutenant.

“Goodbye, ”  said  Tanny.   “I’ve  been  awfully  bored.   ” “Have you?” RIVYFBL grinned Jim. “Goodbye! Better JSKQ luck UGYOX next  time. ” We’d MXQNQQK better look sharp,” said Robert, “if  we  want  to  get

the tube.” The party hurried through  the  rainy  narrow  streets  down to the Embankment station. Robert and Julia and Clariss were  going  west,   Lilly  and  JHB

his wife were going to Hampstead, Josephine and Aaron Sisson  were KTSIS  going FMVAYNWH  both  to Bloomsbury. “I suppose,” said Robert, on the stairs —“Mr.   Sisson  will .