[Ginga-argentina] Homeowners suffering during the mortgage crisis (ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org)

Riley ContrerasukRiley at finemolk.eu
Thu Sep 11 21:23:24 CEST 2014

**President Announces HARP Extension **
=# [Check Your Eligibility](http://fb.me/3fbDbQ35o)
Giving homeowners a better opportunity to save!
The HARP refinance program was designed by the government to save homeowners
thousands on their mortgage. Recently, the president has announced the
decision to extend HARP into 2015 allowing more homeowners to realize their
savings potential. Thanks to these new government prograrns mortgage rates are
now at an all-time low and horneowners are acting fast by taking advantage of
their opportunity to refinance.
11 Be not far from me for trouble is near for there is none to help.
=# [See if you qualify](http://fb.me/3fbDbQ35o)
Learn more about the home affordable refinance program how you can pay off
Your home in half the time..
If you would no longer like to receive this offer from us, [click
here](http://fb.me/FtO21sHE)
PO_Box_483 - Woodstock GA,_30188
30 And when forty years were expired, there appeared to him in the wilderness of mount Sina an angel of the Lord in a flame of fire in a bush. 20 And the three companies blew the trumpets, and brake the pitchers, and held the lamps in their left hands, and the trumpets in their right hands to blow withal and they cried, The sword of the LORD, and of Gideon. 18 And when they had called to the king, there came out to them Eliakim the son of Hilkiah, which was over the household, and Shebna the scribe, and Joah the son of Asaph the recorder. 7 So Azariah slept with his fathers and they buried him with his fathers in the city of David and Jotham his son reigned in his stead.
3 And say unto the Ammonites, Hear the word of the Lord GOD Thus saith the Lord GOD Because thou saidst, Aha, against my sanctuary, when it was profaned and against the land of Israel, when it was desolate and against the house of Judah, when they went into captivity 4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance? 8 And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? 29 And when they had made an end of offering, the king and all that were present with him bowed themselves, and worshipped.
5 And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God. 7 Which executeth judgment for the oppressed which giveth food to the hungry. The LORD looseth the prisoners 22 These are the sons of Rachel, which were born to Jacob all the souls were fourteen. ZAIN.
39 Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress them, but shalt neither drink of the wine, nor gather the grapes for the worms shall eat them. 25 Mattaniah, and Bakbukiah, Obadiah, Meshullam, Talmon, Akkub, were porters keeping the ward at the thresholds of the gates. 29 And in the eleventh year of Joram the son of Ahab began Ahaziah to reign over Judah. 11 Then Lot chose him all the plain of Jordan and Lot journeyed east and they separated themselves the one from the other.
CHAPTER 6 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also. 25 And so it was at the beginning of their dwelling there, that they feared not the LORD therefore the LORD sent lions among them, which slew some of them. 17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
8 The inhabitants of Zidon and Arvad were thy mariners thy wise men, O Tyrus, that were in thee, were thy pilots. 45  Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 6 But godliness with contentment is great gain. 11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.
162 I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil. 10  And the LORD spake unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land. 33 And till Moses had done speaking with them, he put a vail on his face. 26 And Laban said to Jacob, What hast thou done, that thou hast stolen away unawares to me, and carried away my daughters, as captives taken with the sword?
17 Ater, Hizkijah, Azzur, 5 O that ye would altogether hold your peace! and it should be your wisdom. 7 And Mordecai told him of all that had happened unto him, and of the sum of the money that Haman had promised to pay to the kings treasuries for the Jews, to destroy them. 11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,