[Ginga-argentina] Milk worse than smoking? t

GMO Information ginga-argentina gmo.ginga-argentina at blackiesweb.com
Wed Oct 22 14:32:42 CEST 2014

  Urgent: Banned Hi,  Get ready.Because a major scandal has broken.  It has to do with what we believe to be a conspiracy between the U.S. government and some of the biggest food producers in America.This topic of this story is so controversial, Fox News banned a story on it from being aired... and fired the two reporters who covered it.If you're happy with the president, do not watch this presentation.It's so serious that many will look to IMPEACH Obama for what he's done.This could be the one that finally brings him down.  FOLLOW ME for the shocking story.I'm warning you, though. What you're about to see might turn your stomach.Sincerely,Doug HillDirector, =Laissez_Faire_Club=  To unsubscribe , please follow me.   Farvw Cmry, Wsfl, Nw Jrsy, U.S. gMWCuIR5hq6YVGsyRDg5THYRkq9nAOKqey5ClWj 11.1 Foonos D D Warwck (cousn) Walkr's frs passon was marn bology; h jon h Boar of Drcors of Th Bllfsh Founaon n 2006.30 H fulfll a lflong ram by sarrng n a Naonal Gographc Channl srs Expon Gra Wh (la
 r rl Shark Mn), whch prmr n Jun 2010.3132 H spn 11 ays as par of h crw, cachng an aggng 7 gra wh sharks off h coas of Mxco. Th xpon, l by Chrs Fschr, founr an CEO of Fschr Proucons, along wh Capan Br McBr an Dr. Mchal Domr of h Marn Consrvaon Scnc Insu ook masurmns, gahr DNA sampls, an fasn ral-m sall ags o h gra wh sharks. Ths allow Dr. Domr o suy mgraory parns spcally hos assoca wh mang an brhng ovr a 5-yar pro of m.33 9 Furhr rang By 1986, a yar afr s nal rlas, Whny Houson opp h Bllboar 200 albums char an say hr for 14 non-conscuv wks.44 Th fnal sngl, Gras Lov of All, bcam Houson's bggs h a h m afr pakng No. 1 an rmanng hr for hr wks on h Ho 100 char, whch ma hr bu h frs album by a woman o yl hr No. 1 hs. Houson was No. 1 ars of h yar an Whny Houson was h No. 1 album of h yar on h 1986 Bllboar yar-n chars, makng hr h frs woman o arn ha sncon.44 A h m, Houson rlas h bs-sllng bu album by a solo ars.45 Houson hn mbark on hr worl our, Gras Lov Tour. Th album ha bcom an nrnaonal succs
 s, an was crf 13x planum (amon) n h Un Sas alon, an has sol 25 mllon cops worlw.46 gMWCuIR5hq6YVGsyRDg5THYRkq9nAOKqey5ClWj 2.4 MK, h SACP, an Afrcan our: 1961-1962