[Ginga-argentina] You've Been Accepted by Global Who's Who a

Whos Who ginga-argentina whos.ginga-argentina at vintenar.com
Mon Oct 20 21:56:07 CEST 2014

         Hi,   It is my pleasure to inform you that you qualify for 2014 membership to the Who's Who Network of Executives and Professionals, the largest professional association for business executives and professionals in the United States! The Who's Who Network highlights and profiles the country's most accomplished individuals in over 200 industries and professions. We provide an exclusive and powerful networking forum for our members to communicate and successfully achieve social and career development.   Inclusion in the Who's Who Network is a privilege shared by thousands of executives and professionals throughout the world each year.   Click the Register Now button below to secure your place in our network of thousands of fellow accomplished and like-minded individuals across the globe. Upon receipt of your registration form, you will be highlighted amongst thousands of accomplished executives and profesionals! Please submit the form within five business days. There is no fee
  to be included.   On behalf of the Who's Who Network of Executives and Professionals, welcome to the membership.   Sincerely, JT Richards Vice President _Who's_Who Network, Research_Divsion         To unsubscribe please follow this Or Write to: =My_Who's_Who_Network= =PO_Box_34628_#50291= =Seattle,_WA_98124-1628=        Conns  h 8oof4A6gEQfubj88Pq781cmrhanQlUwRug07gAH 7 S also A h 30h Grammy Awars n 1988, Houson was nomna for hr awars, nclung Album of h Yar, wnnng hr scon Grammy for Bs Fmal Pop Vocal Prformanc for I Wanna Danc wh Somboy (Who Lovs M).6263 Houson also won wo Amrcan Musc Awars n 1988 an 1989, rspcvly, an a Soul Tran Musc Awar.646566 Followng h rlas of h album, Houson mbark on h Momn of Truh Worl Tour, whch was on of h n hghs grossng concr ours of 1987.67 Th succss of h ours urng 1986-87 an hr wo suo albums rank Houson No. 8 for h hghs arnng nranrs ls accorng o Forbs magazn.68 Sh was h hghs arnng Afrcan-Amrcan woman ovrall an h hr hghs nranr afr Bll Cosby an E Murphy.6
 8  8oof4A6gEQfubj88Pq781cmrhanQlUwRug07gAH In h US, h soulful balla You Gv Goo Lov was chosn as h la sngl from Houson's bu o sablsh hr n h black markplac frs.42 Ous h US, h song fal o g nough anon o bcom a h, bu n h US,  gav h album s frs major h as  pak a No. 3 on h US Bllboar Ho 100 char, an No. 1 on h Ho R&B char.36 As a rsul, h album bgan o sll srongly, an Houson connu promoon by ourng nghclubs n h US. Sh also bgan prformng on la-ngh lvson alk shows, whch wr no usually accssbl o unsablsh black acs. Th jazzy balla Savng All My Lov for You was rlas nx an  woul bcom Houson's frs No. 1 sngl n boh h US an h UK. Sh was hn an opnng ac for sngr Jffry Osborn on hs naonw our. Thnkng Abou You was rlas as h promo sngl only o R&B-orn rao saons, whch pak a numbr n on h US R&B Char. A h m, MTV ha rcv harsh crcsm for no playng nough vos by black, Lano, an ohr racal mnors whl favorng wh acs.43 Th hr US sngl, How Wll I Know, pak a No. 1 an nrouc Houson o h MTV aunc hanks o s vo. Houson's subsqun
 sngls from hs, an fuur albums, woul mak hr h frs Afrcan-Amrcan woman o rcv conssn havy roaon on MTV.31 8oof4A6gEQfubj88Pq781cmrhanQlUwRug07gAH Houson was consr by many o b a sngr's sngr, who ha an nflunc on counlss ohr vocalss, boh fmal an mal.105300 Smlarly, Sv Huy from Allmusc wro ha h shaow of Houson's progous chnqu sll looms larg ovr narly vry pop va an smooh urban soul sngr - mal or fmal - n hr wak, an spawn a lgon of maors.295 Rollng Son, on hr bography, sa ha Houson rfn h mag of a fmal soul con an nspr sngrs rangng from Marah Cary o Rhanna.301 Essnc rank Houson h ffh on hr ls of 50 Mos Influnal R&B Sars of all m, callng hr h va o n all vas.302 Durng h 1980s, MTV was comng no s own an rcv crcsm for no playng nough vos by black arss. Wh Mchal Jackson brakng own h color barrr for black mn, Houson  h sam for black womn. Sh bcam h frs black woman o rcv havy roaon on h nwork followng h succss of h How Wll I Know vo.293 Followng Houson's brakhrough, ohr Afrcan-Amrcan womn, such as J
 an Jackson an Ana Bakr, wr succssful n popular musc.5657 Bakr commn ha Bcaus of wha Whny an Sa , hr was an opnng for m... For rao saons, black womn sngrs arn' aboo anymor.294 2 Rvoluonary acvy