[Ginga-argentina] Urgent - Banned: MUST READ NOW

GMO News GMONews at shocking-newnotice.link
Thu Oct 16 00:03:55 CEST 2014

URGENT MESSAGE FOR: ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org
-----------------------------------.
**** Urgent: Banned ****

Dear Subscriber,

Prepare yourself for the new scandal that is just about to break.

This scandal is about what we now know to be a huge conspiracy between our government many of the largest food-producers in the U.S. today.

This shocking story is so controversial that Fox-News banned it from even being aired, and then fire the two reporters who were trying to air it.

If you're happy with our current president, you shouldn't even bother watching this presentation

This is so alarming that most people will want to IMPEACH Obama for what he's been doing....This may finally be the thing that actually takes him down.

GO HERE NOW and get all the info on this story: http://start.shocking-newnotice.link

I must warn you however, whatever you're about to learn might seriously turn your stomach.

Thank you,
Doug Hill
Director, LaissezFaire Club

\\End this emailad-content here now: http://end.shocking-newnotice.link
P.O Box Number:1O56O3
Atlanta_G.A._3O348-5603
..
.
784560304-3802285.354-3802285fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715