[Ginga-argentina] Urgent - BANNED: READ THIS RIGHT AWAY

GMO News GMONews at ds-customerreviews99.link
Thu Oct 9 01:33:31 CEST 2014

IMPORTANT-MESSAGE TO: ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org
Urgent: Banned
Dear Subscriber,

Prepare Yourself Now: There is a new major-scandal that is ready to break.

This scandal is regarding what we now know to be a conspiracy between our government and some of the largest food-producers around.

This frightening-story is so controversial that Fox News has banned it from being aired, and also fired the two reporters that were attempting to shed some light on it.

If you are satisfied with our president, you definitely should not view this presentation.

This is so shocking that many people will want to IMPEACH Obama for what he's been doing....This may be what finally takes him down.

VISIT HERE IMMEDIATELY & find out the whole story immediately: http://visitnow.ds-customerreviews99.link

I must warn you, what you will see may seriously turn your stomach.

Thank you,
Doug Hill
Director, LaissezFaire Club

=
You can quit this emailad-membership now by visiting right here: http://endhere.ds-customerreviews99.link
15640162-0762345551194-834.243515640162fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715
POBox#: 1O56O3
Atlanta, G.A._:#3O348-5603