[Ginga-argentina] Urgent - Banned: READ THIS NOW

GMO News GMONews at 42-specialtywebhosting.net
Wed Oct 8 00:18:20 CEST 2014

*************************************.
URGENT NEW MESSAGE FOR: ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org
*************************************.
Urgent: Banned
*************************************.
Dear Subscriber,

Get Ready - There is a new-major scandal that is ready to break.

This scandal is regarding what we now know to be a conspiracy between our-government & many of the largest food-producers in the nation.

This shocking-story is so controversial that Fox News has not only barred the story from being aired, but they have also fired both of the reporters who were responsible for trying to bring it out in the open.

If you are happy with our current president, you shouldn't watch this presentation.

This is so incredible that a most people will want to IMPEACH Obama for what he's doing....This may be the thing that finally takes him down.

GO HERE RIGHT AWAY to learn more about this story today: http://gofind.octoberurgentnotice.link

I must warn you however, what you will learn might seriously turn your stomach.

Best-Regards,
Doug Hill
Director, LaissezFaire Club

- - - - - Just go here if you want to stop this emailad-content: http://quitnow.octoberurgentnotice.link
.....22302209011-466157329fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715-056222302209
P.0. Box#96503
WASHlNGT0N D_C._ZIP#2009O-65O3