[Ginga-argentina] Urgent: Banned: YOU NEED TO READ-THIS

GMO News GMONews at 38ds-digitalweb.link
Thu Oct 2 22:14:03 CEST 2014

SHOCKING NEW NOTICE-TO: ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =.
Urgent: Banned
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =.
Dear Subscriber,

Prepare yourself for a new-major scandal that is about to break.

This new-scandal has to do with what we now know to be a conspiracy between our-government and many of the biggest producers of food in the country.

This basis of this shocking-story is so controversial, that Fox News not only barred the story on it from being aired, they also fired both of the reporters who were responsible for attempting to shed light on it.

If you are content with our current president, you definitely should not watch this presentation.

This is so incredible that a large number of people will want to IMPEACH Obama for what he has been doing....This may be the thing that finally takes him down.

VISIT HERE IMMEDIATELY and find out more about the whole surprising-story: http://visitnow.38ds-digitalweb.link

I will warn you though, what you are going to find out may really turn your stomach.

Best-Regards,
Doug Hill
Director, LaissezFaire Club

Want to quit this emailad-membership? Simply visit here now if so: http://quituns.38ds-digitalweb.link

P0ST0FFlCE_Box.No.96503
Washington_D.C._#2009O-65O3
------
fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715-019.112313565815933057