[Ginga-argentina] Urgent: Banned - READ-THIS IMMEDIATELY

GMO News GMONews at 35ds-digitalweb.link
Thu Oct 2 20:29:33 CEST 2014

VITAL NOTICE FOR: ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org

Urgent - Banned
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -.
Dear Subscriber,

Get Ready - A new-major scandal is about to break.

There is a new scandal regarding what we now believe to be a conspiracy between our government & some of the largest-food-producers in the U.S.

This topic of this recent-story is so controversial, that Fox News not only banned a story about it from being shown, they fired the two reporters who were responsible for trying to expose it.

If you are happy with our current president, you definitely should not view this presentation.

This is so important that many people will want to IMPEACH Obama for what he has done....This could be the thing that finally takes him down.

GO HERE NOW to check out the entire shocking story: http://visitnow.35ds-digitalweb.link

However, I must warn you, what you will learn might seriously turn your stomach.

Thank You,
Doug Hill
Director, LaissezFaire Club

--