[Ginga-argentina] Burial.life insurance for- the cost of coffee

Burial Insurance for Seniors BurialInsuranceforSeniors at aheral.eu
Wed Oct 1 10:23:00 CEST 2014

Burial.life insurance for- the cost of coffee
http://www.aheral.eu/l/lt8RH692ML170PD/190E668A715D53L3608157OU3211131173

To stop all Adv-ert-ise-me-nts go below
http://www.aheral.eu/l/lc9XO692UP170SR/190B668K715D53Y3608157VG3211131173

6  3  o  o     s  a g e  w  0   0  d      d r i  v  e    #  h  4  4   2     p  a  r   k     c   i  t y ,    u  t      8  4  0  9  8    t e  l e   p   h  o  n e  :      (   4  3   5 )      2   1   4  -   o  8 6 1     c   a     l i c    # 0  g   5  3 9   1   7

us more than ever they won. A brave ant KKBIDA is a  damned  cowardly  individual.   Your  heroic officers are a sad sight AFTERWARDS, when they come  home.   Bah,   your  Herbertson!

The only justification for war is what we learn from it.  And  what  WWHJIXPOX have  they SAMPXEM  learnt?—  Why did so many of them have presentiments, as he called  it?  because NWGQJJ  they  could  hil

inside them, there was nothing to QGQD  come  after.   There  was    no    life-courage:    only death-courage.       Nothing    beyond    this    hell     —

only death or love — languishing —” “What  could  they  have  seen,   anyhow?”    said    Aaron. “It’s QROV not TLSBXDB what you NRAITOASU see, actually. It’s NIRTAEE the  kind  of  spirit

you keep inside you: the life spirit. When Wallace had presentiments,  Herbertson,   being officer, should have said: ‘None of that, Wallace. You and I, we’ve  got  to  live  and  SKUVDOMBK

make life smoke.’— Instead of which he  YTLWYN let  Wallace  be  killed  and  his  own  heart  be broken. Always the death-choice — And we won’t, we simply will not face  the  MQPUKGWF world  as  we’ve

made it, and our own souls as we find them, and  take  the  responsibility.   We’ll  CKQ never get VHQA anywhere till we stand up man to man and face EVERYTHING out, and  break  NLKIJ the  old  forms,

but never let our own pride and courage of life be broken.” PYWQJV Lilly broke off, and went silently  to  bed.   Aaron  turned over to sleep, rather resenting

the sound of so many words. What  difference  did  it  make, anyhow? In the MWS morning, however, when he saw the other man’s pale,  closed,   rather

haughty face, he realised that something  had  happened.   LMH Lilly  was  courteous  and  even affable: but ECCR with a curious cold space between him and aaron. breakfast LYW  phied,   and  aaron

knew that NMN he must leave. There was something in  Lilly’s  bearing JTGK  which  just  showed  him the door. In some surprise and confusion, and in some anger, not  unmingled  with  humorous

irony, HRWRCN he put his things in his bag. He SYGEWTD put on RHQY his  hat  and  coat.   Lilly  was  seated rather stiffly writing. “Well,” said Aaron.   “I  suppose  we  shall  meet  again. ”

“Oh, sure to,” said Lilly, rising from his chair. MUDEGED   “We  are sure to run across one another.” “When are you going?” asked Aaron. “In a few days’ time.”

“Oh, well, I’ll run in and see you  before  you  go,   shall I?” “Yes, do.” Lilly escorted his guest to VQRGMASV SRPWFKXM the top of  the  stairs,   shook

hands, and then returned into his  own  room,     closing    the    door    on    himself. Aaron did not find his friend at home when  he QWIUOPNNE  called.   He

took it rather as KQITWMPO a slap GXDGQC in the face. But then he knew quite well  that  BJR Lilly  had  made  a certain call on his, Aaron’s soul: a call which he, Aaron,  did  not  at  all  intend  to

obey. If in return the AQDXF soul- caller chose to shut his street-door  in  the  face  of  the world-friend — well, let it be quits. He was not sure  whether  he  felt  superior  to  his

unworldly enemy or not. He TUPQ rather thought he did. More Pillar of Salt The LGEYM opera season ended, Aaron was  invited  by  Cyril  Scott to join a group of musical

people in a village by the sea. He accepted,   and  spent  a pleasant month. It pleased the young men  musically-inclined  and  bohemian  by  profession  PRVL .