[Ginga-argentina] Milk worse than smoking?

GMO Information gmo at nuoithu.com
Sat Nov 15 19:21:59 CET 2014

Urgent: Banned   Dear patti.jweid,       Get ready.       Because a major scandal has broken.       It has to do with what we believe to be a conspiracy between the U.S. government and some of the biggest food producers in America.       This topic of this story is so controversial, Fox News banned a story on it from being aired… and fired the two reporters who covered it.       If you're happy with the president, do not watch this presentation.       It's so serious that many will look to IMPEACH Obama for what he's done.       This could be the one that finally brings him down.       CLICK HERE for the shocking story.       I'm warning you, though. What you're about to see might turn your stomach.       Sincerely,       Doug Hill Director, Laissez Faire Club     To unsubscribe , please click_here.