[Ginga-argentina] Spam: Rent To Own properties in your neighborhood -- Grab the List

RentToOwn Home home at timosupremo.com
Fri Nov 7 17:14:38 CET 2014

Rent-To-Own properties are the premiere ways to home ownership                A special offer fromHome Ownership Group.                If you wish to unsubscribe from this list,                please Unsu bscribe belowHello ggamache at starrett.com                The smart way to home ownership is now theRent To Own option. Whether this is your first home or your dream home, home ownership now starts with Rent To Own.                Here are some quick benefits ofRent To Own:                o Make payments that go toward ownership; not just rent.                o Ideal for buyers will less than ideal credit and trouble with                loan approval.                o Review a list of homes in your area and around the nation.                Our team atHome Ownership Group is dedicated to making your first or next home available to you. If you have any questions about Rent To Own properties, pleasego to our website.                Sincerely,                Jim_Harrison                Chief Rent To Own Officer          _HomeOwnershipGroup PO Box 26 Pasadena, CA_91102          To unsubscribe from future offers,click here.