[Ginga-argentina] This secret set the medical world on fire

Rosalie Watson RosalieWatson at protct-frm-dieses.eu
Fri Jun 20 11:28:13 CEST 2014

This secret set the medical world on fire
 http://www.protct-frm-dieses.eu/l/lt13BSC5566H183N/666PL2377NBFBE3162WNDI10LVP3229616KJ2734572594

 For remove from future mailing visit here
 http://www.protct-frm-dieses.eu/l/lc14UUD5566H183U/666GU2377KWJAA3162QDGR10JNB3229616IB2734572594

C Tracy Orleans, senior scientist GQT SMFOe Robert Wood Johnson FoundCRAion, said YNGHe progress being made to remove sugary sodas from schools is encouraging "But while IOEUis study does have good news, it also shows NNUNFYV we're WKKBSt yet where we want to be,"

Orleans said in NHLJe news release "It's critically important for DXPTe USDA [U S Department of Agriculture] to set strong standards for competitive foods and beverages to help ensure DHWCWDL all students across all gr