[Ginga-argentina] MEMORIAL-DAY DEALS - Cars Priced-Below Kelly-Blue Book-Value

Dealership Lot Clearance DealershipLotClearance at topautotodayfor.us
Tue Jun 17 18:31:42 CEST 2014

----------------------------------------------------.
RE: Dealerships-Liquidating 2014-AutoInventories
----------------------------------------------------.
Notice # 20642119
----------------------------------------------------.

Dear ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

MEMORIAL-DAY DEALS - Cars Priced-Below Kelly-Blue Book-Value

Simply Follow These 3 Easy-Steps:

1. Visit Here to-Choose Your Model: http://link.newjuneautospecials.club
	2. Choose Your Vehicle-Options
		3. Check Out What-Vehicles are Left In-Stock Near You

The Polar-Vortex of 2014 left Dealers with ENORMOUS OverstockInventory.

Check Out Some Other-Participating-Brands Here: http://link.newjuneautospecials.club

}Halt future admessages now by going below here<.
http://quit.newjuneautospecials.club

P0 B0x No. 803338
Chicago, IL - 60680-3338

20642119
3495274
fa136e57392093479095a5a40f033715

I came here on a Friday night with another couple for a double date and it was great. The service was a little slow at first but picked up pretty quickly. Our drinks were really good and the food was excellent. My boyfriend and I shared the Lasagna and the butternut squash ravioli and WOW were they good! I mean REALLY good. I'm craving the butternut squash ravioli as we speak. We just about licked our plates clean.

The reason it got 4 stars and not 5 was because of how cold the restaurant was. It was a chilly night and we were sat near the from door and were freeze the whole time. Also, the hostess was lingering by our table the whole time staring and it was kind of awkward. I get she was bored, makes sense, but she was hovering over us 2 feet away staring off in to space over our heads the whole time. We laughed about it at the time but it was definitely weird. Service was excellent! We ordered salads to start - the Caesar and the Caprese, both tasty. Definitely a lemon-y/citrus Caesar dressing, but still yummy. Downside, the butter knives you are equipped with couldn't cut a wet noodle I don't think. And seeing as we need to cut our salads it was challenging. Still, it was delicious.

We were chatting and drinking our glass of wine and had not even noticed the delay in getting our main entrees. We only noticed because the waitress came and apologized and filled our glasses with more (free!!) wine!! yipee!!!!!
Still not upset at all, but the manager (I presume? She was expediting the food that night) came over and apologized as well and said dessert was on the house.
Never have I gotten such great service and free food without 1)being upset to begin with or 2) complaining and asking for something free to compensate.
The fact that they would rather give us free stuff not because we were unhappy, but rather because THEY were unhappy they had not achieved the level of service they wanted, was AMAZING. Truly, an example of what real customer service should be.