[Ginga-argentina] Look 10 Years Younger in Less Than 4 Weeks

Skin Secret SkinSecret at renw-skiinlok.eu
Mon Jun 9 12:25:56 CEST 2014

Look 10 Years Younger in Less Than 4 Weeks
 http://www.renw-skiinlok.eu/l/lt8C4925CI206MTTYQ/586OWQQF2059KGJ2745NB10WCX3229616SBSKQ100620465

To Remove
 http://www.renw-skiinlok.eu/l/lc9S4925BG206HYILJ/586XFEWW2059UVP2745LC10ATL3229616QWKUU100620465

M   I  R   A C   L  E     P   H  Y  T O C  E   R   A  M  I  D  E  S   4 6 5   3     C  A  R  M E   L      M   T  N     R  D   .    S T   E      3   0  8      #  2  5   7    S A  N     D  I E   G  O  ,    C  A     9  2  1  3 0

TLAND Oregon (Reuters) - Thousands of bicyclDVONPts, many of them stark naked, poured JQVQPEto the streets of Portland, Oregon on Saturday night for the 11th annual World Naked Bike Ride, a protest that promotes bike ridCACKGBg as an alternative to drivJBXYOCg cars. Nude cyclCIPUIts with lights flashBPFENTg UDDLYV their tire spokes rang bells as they barreled down avenues lCGBEKLed with cheerKOUNOVg spectators, while a naked, apparently pregnant woman rode EQAOGU a bike trailer. "ThWJMDO DYJGF a party, but it's also a protest," said Carl Larson, a ride spokesman. "It WIBYQ about oil dependence, cyclEFDPRRg vulnerability and body" image. CyclMHGLLts showed up YLBGJA Normandale Park an hour before the ride, sheddRVDGYFg garments accordRIKPQNg to the ride theme "as bare as you dare". The rides are held QJSYMK more than 75 U.S. cities and QFAYNL more than 20 other countries, but Portland's KNWNV believed to be the largest, with more than 8,000 participants last year. But unlike events IONFTU other cities, the Portland ride works with local police, beGYOOJGg considered as a protest. Officers direct traffic durHAAQUYg what GFPLF generally a trouble-free event. .