[Ginga-argentina] Pastor ENDS-high blood-pressure with one-weird-food

BloodPressureFix BloodPressureFix at fdm-fidelitywebhosting234.us
Tue Jul 22 01:09:38 CEST 2014

I wanted to share my-experience with other blood-pressure sufferers so that I might
hopefully be able to help someone else with my-experiences.  Please read my entire
story:

"Mr. Burge, you are going to suffer a heart attack or a stroke-before you leave this hospital."

That's what the nurse said to me when she took my blood-pressure. It was the 1st time I
had even set foot in a hospital in years. I was terrified and my wife was in tears.

I thought about son Ken who had recently turned his own blood pressure around & lost quite
a bit of-weight in the process. Whatever he was doing, it was obviously working. So I picked
up the phone and called him right away - I could hardly speak.

Ken said to get in the car, go to the nearest grocery store and pick up this 1 weird food
item. I didn't want to die, so I was ready to try anything. I ate that food & followed
the other easy steps my son gave me, & thanks to Ken, I was able to rapidly bring my blood
pressure down to normal. I also to my surprise dropped more than 80 lbs in the process.

My son literally saved my-life.

Take a look at the few easy-steps he gave to me: http://view.fdm-fidelitywebhosting234.us

High blood-pressure is the No. 1  "silent-killer" - It can cause sudden-deadly-strokes
or  heart-attacks at any minute, so watch this video that my son made today; before
it's too late.

Best-Regards,
Paul Burge

Other New-Health-Stories:

=============================================================.
-Drug-companies HATE this anti-heart
disease super-food: http://view.fdm-fidelitywebhosting234.us
-71 year-old pastor lowers deadly blood-pressure w/
this one-grocery store-item: http://view.fdm-fidelitywebhosting234.us

-End emailad-membership now below here:.
http://halt.fdm-fidelitywebhosting234.us

P0 B0x # 8O3338
Chicago, IL - 6O68O-3338

13720952