[Ginga-argentina] ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org You've Been Accepted by Who's Who.

Global Who'sWho globalwhoswho at citrix-stud.com
Tue Dec 23 22:28:12 CET 2014

        Hey judge,You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent your professional community in the 2014 Edition of Who's Who. The premier networking organization for distinguished professionals.Once finalized, your listing will share registry space with tens-of-thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the globe, each representing accomplishment within their own geographical area. >To verify your profile and accept the candidacy please click_here.On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome you to our organization.Warm Regards,John D'AgostinoMembership DivisionWho's Who Among Executives and Professionals If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at the following address: 626_RXR_Plaza Uniondale, NY_11556If you wish to unsubscribe from all future _Global_Who's Who mailings, please go _here   Gloomy conomc nws an h wl swngs of h sock mark may b gng you own. Bu a las you can coun on hs: W'v nr h sw spo of h Phon cycl. H  hs n fron of an aunc of narly 500 popl n a Mown Manhaan auorum. H ha bll hs as h mos mporan prsnaon of hs carr, promsng ha  woul b h ah blow agans Hrbalf, h nuronal supplmn club ha h has b agans. Mar Abou a yar afr Goham clos, Mr. Ackman rappar wh a nw fun, Prshng Squar, an a $50 mllon s nvsmn from h Lucaa Naonal Corporaon. Thr woul b a nw focus: acvs nvsng. Th goal of such chnology, Ms. Sockmann sa, s o gv you mor pons of accss no h arwork, so ha  kps you n h momn of lookng, almos as f somon s gung you hrough h panng or sculpur. Wha You N o Know Abou h Ebola Oubrak Th mark s obvously counng on anohr srong sals prformanc for h nw Phon, h sa. So far, 's gng ha prformanc. An, h sa, Appl's nvgorang ffc s lkly o connu. Floo wars a Ws an Corlan Srs n Lowr Manhaan n Spmbr 1960. Cr Allyn Baum/Th Nw York Tms Th 90-sory Manhaan owr On57, whr Mr. Ackman s buyng h pnhous aparmn for a rpor prc of $90 mllon. H calls h pnhous h Mona Lsa of aparmns. Cr Elzabh D. Hrman for Th Nw York Tms Lk Con E, h cy's hospals -- boh publc an prva -- hav unrakn a collag of rslncy ffors. A NYU Langon Mcal Cnr, whch suffr narly $1 bllon n amag from h sorm, ngnrs hav alray ras h lcrcal sysms ou of h rach of floos an plan o proc hr unrgroun ful-ol sorag anks wh pumps an warproofng, sa Paul Schwabachr, h snor vc prsn for facls managmn. Thy ar also workng on a nw mrgncy gnraor plan for h hospal's man bulng, xpc o b ray by 2016. Mr. Thuraya sa Un Naons agncs rfus o nclu hs bulngs on h ls for rconsrucon bcaus hy consr us a rrors channl. H woul no spcfy byon prva onors who was fnancng h rconsrucon of h four-sory, 5,400-squar-foo suo an offcs ha wr h by Isral bombs on July 29. Bu Mr. Ackman, 48, osn' nn o lv hr. H lvs a h Brsfor, off Cnral Park, wh hs wf an aughrs. Th Wnr Garn s jus anohr nvsmn opporuny for hm an a fw ohrs. I hough  woul b fun, h sa, so myslf an a coupl of vry goo frns bough no hs a ha somay, somon wll rally wan  an hy'll l m know. Mayb h wll hol som pars hr n h manm. I hnk Bll has gon vry angry abou wha Hrbalf s ong, an h prsnaon ma  vry clar ha 's prsonal o hm, sa Whny Tlson, a hg fun managr an a longm frn of Mr. Ackman. H wans o b vnca for hs prsonal rpuaon as wll.