[Ginga-argentina] Milk worse than smoking?

GMO Information gmo at ferryjaya.com
Wed Dec 10 16:05:09 CET 2014

Urgent: Banned Dear n.parker, Get ready. Because a major scandal has broken. It has to do with what we believe to be a conspiracy between the U.S. government and some of the biggest food producers in America. This topic of this story is so controversial, Fox News banned a story on it from being aired... and fired the two reporters who covered it. If you're happy with the president, do not watch this presentation. This could be the one that finally brings him down.CLICK HERE for the shocking story. I'm warning you, though. What you're about to see might turn your stomach. Sincerely, Doug Hill Director, Laissez Faire Club To unsubscribe , pleaseclick here. It may take up to 10 days to process your request because mailings are planned long in advance. Thank you.   1 Early lf Also n 2002, Houson  an nrvw wh Dan Sawyr o promo hr hn-upcomng album. Durng h prm-m spcal, Houson spok on opcs nclung rumor rug us an marrag. Sh was ask abou h ongong rug rumors an rpl, Frs of all, l's g on hng sragh. Crack s chap. I mak oo much mony o vr smok crack. L's g ha sragh. Okay? W on' o crack. W on' o ha. Crack s whack.187 Th ln was from Kh Harng's mural whch was pan n 1986 on h hanball cour a 128h Sr an 2n Avnu.198 Houson , howvr, am o usng ohr subsancs a ms, nclung cocan.187 1998-2000: My Lov Is Your Lov an Whny: Th Gras Hs Alca Kys sa Whny s an ars who nspr m from h m I was a ll grl.323 Oscar wnnr Jnnfr Huson cs Houson as hr bggs muscal nflunc. Sh ol Nwsay ha sh larn from Houson h ffrnc bwn bng abl o sng an knowng how o sng.324 Lona Lws, who has bn call h nw Whny Houson, also cs hr as an nflunc. Lws sa ha sh olz hr as a ll grl.325326 Th flm's accompanyng sounrack, Wang o Exhal: Orgnal Sounrack Album, was prouc by Houson an Babyfac. Though Babyfac orgnally wan Houson o rcor h nr album, sh cln. Insa, sh wan  o b an album of womn wh vocal sncon, an hus gahr svral Afrcan-Amrcan fmal arss for h sounrack, o go along wh h flm's mssag abou srong womn.135 Consqunly, h album faur a rang of conmporary R&B fmal rcorng arss along wh Houson, such as Mary J. Blg, Brany, Ton Braxon, Arha Frankln, an Pa LaBll. Houson's Exhal (Shoop Shoop) pak a No. 1, an hn spn a rcor lvn wks a h No. 2 spo an gh wks on op of h R&B Chars. Coun On M, a u wh CC Wnans, h h US Top 10; an Houson's hr conrbuon, Why Dos I Hur So Ba, ma h Top 30. Th album bu a No. 1, an was crf 7x Planum n h Un Sas, nong shpmns of svn mllon cops.61 Th sounrack rcv srong rvws; as Enranmn Wkly sa: h album gos own asy, jus as you' xpc from a packag fram by Whny Houson racks... h sounrack was o xhal, hovrng n snsuous suspns142 an has snc rank  as on of h 100 Bs Mov Sounracks.143 Lar ha yar, Houson's chlrn's chary organzaon was awar a VH1 Honor for all h charabl work.144 10.1 Orrs, coraons, an monumns Ag 76, h fac varous almns, an alhough xhbng connu nrgy, h fl sola an lonly.227 H ofn nran clbrs, such as Mchal Jackson, Whoop Golbrg, an h Spc Grls, an bfrn ulra-rch busnssmn, lk Harry Oppnhmr of Anglo-Amrcan, as wll as Qun Elzabh II on hr March 1995 sa vs o Souh Afrca, rsulng n srong crcsm from ANC an-capalss.228 Dsp hs opuln surrounngs, Manla lv smply, onang a hr of hs 552,000 ran annual ncom o h Nlson Manla Chlrn's Fun, whch h ha foun n 1995.229 Alhough spakng ou n favour of from of h prss an bfrnng many journalss, Manla was crcal of much of h counry's ma, nong ha  was ovrwhlmngly own an run by ml-class whs an blvng ha  focus oo much on scarmongrng aroun crm.230 Changng clohs svral ms a ay, afr assumng h prsncy, on of Manla's ramarks was hs us of Bak shrs, known as Maba shrs, vn on formal occasons.231 I Wll Always Lov You (1992) 11 Rfrncs Man arcl: Souh Afrcan gnral lcon, 1994 Houson was a supporr of Nlson Manla an h an-aparh movmn. Durng hr molng ays, h sngr rfus o work wh any agncs who  busnss wh h hn-aparh Souh Afrca.6970 On Jun 11, 1988, urng h Europan lg of hr our, Houson jon ohr muscans o prform a s a Wmbly Saum n Lonon o clbra a hn-mprson Nlson Manla's 70h brhay.69 Ovr 72,000 popl an Wmbly Saum, an ovr a bllon popl un n worlw as h rock concr ras ovr $1 mllon for chars whl brngng awarnss o aparh.71 Houson hn flw back o h US for a concr a Mason Squar Garn n Nw York Cy n Augus. Th show was a bnf concr ha ras a quarr of a mllon ollars for h Un Ngro Collg Fun.72 In h sam yar, sh rcor a song for NBC's covrag of h 1988 Summr Olympcs, On Momn n Tm, whch bcam a Top 5 h n h US, whl rachng numbr on n h UK an Grmany.737475 Wh hr worl our connung ovrsas, Houson was sll on of h op 20 hghs arnng nranrs for 1987-88 accorng o Forbs magazn.7677 Inspr by Fl Casro's 26h of July Movmn n h Cuban Rvoluon, n 1961 Manla co-foun Umkhono w Szw (Spar of h Naon, abbrva MK) wh h long-m lar of h Souh Afrcan Communs Pary (SACP), Jo Slovo an Walr Ssulu. Bcomng charman of h mlan group, h gan as from llgal lraur on gurlla warfar by Mao an Ch Guvara. Offcally spara from h ANC, n lar yars MK bcam h group's arm wng.107 Mos arly MK mmbrs wr wh communss; afr hng n communs Wolf Kosh's fla n Bra, Manla mov o h communs-own Llslaf Farm n Rvona, hr jon by Raymon Mhlaba, Slovo an Brnsn, who pu oghr h MK consuon.108 Alhough Manla hmslf n vr bng a mmbr of h SACP, hsorcal rsarch publsh n 2011 srongly suggs ha h mgh hav bn for a shor pro, sarng from h la 1950s or arly 1960s.109 Ths was confrm afr hs ah by h SACP an h ANC. Accorng o h SACP, h was no only a mmbr of h pary, bu also srv on h pary's Cnral Comm, whn h was arrs n 1962 an hs was n for polcal rasons.110111112 10.3 Cnma an lvson