[Ginga-argentina] You've just-earned a $100-JCPenny GiftCard: Claim-it-Today

JCPenny Rewards JCPennyRewards at your-newshoppingcard.us
Wed Aug 27 20:58:58 CEST 2014

- - - - - - - - - - - -.
JCPenny Rewards.
- - - - - - - - - - - -.
Message ID No. 2910903.
- - - - - - - - - - - -.

ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

Because you have been such a loyal customer to JCPenny over the years, we would like to show you how much we appreciate your repeat business...by giving you access to a $100 JCPenny GiftCard! You'll be able to use this giftcard at ANY of our JCPenny locations or for ANY purchase on our website!

Visit here immediately to receive your giftcard and start saving right now: http://findnew.your-newshoppingcard.us

Our Address: P.O.Box.No.#.515381_Los.Angeles.California.Zip.Code.#.9.O.0.5.1: - You can also go here right now if you would like to no longer receive-such emailad.content: http://quitting.your-newshoppingcard.us
.
.
2910903
..