[Ginga-argentina] View Anyone's Criminal History

Instant-Checkmate Instant-Checkmate at instant-checkedrecords-today.us
Wed Apr 9 12:19:15 CEST 2014

ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

###   Online-dating is more dangerous than you think!    ###

Almost 25% of rapists use online-dating sites to meet victims. So far this year, there have been many stories about women getting hurt by men they met online. Most dating sites don't even try to stop possibly
 dangerous people from signing up.

Match.com freely admits -- We don'????t conduct criminal-background-checks on our users.

Don't fall victim to Online-Predators!

Instantly get the information you need to Stay Safe -->  http://visit.instant-checkedrecords-today.us

* Warning:  Please understand that the records you will find are graphic. Only use them for personal reasons.

Be removed from the list: http://leave.instant-checkedrecords-today.us
InstantCheckmate,Inc.--3111.Camino.del.Rio.North--Suite400--SanDiego.CA.92108

I know this may put me in the minority 14529887 but wow the food here is so much better than the desserts. The burgers are transcendent and the 14529887 staff here is ridiculously nice. They gave me 14529887 a second creme brulee doughnut for free just because the top of the other one got a little cracked. Who 14529887 even does that?? Also, every time someone came 14529887 to the window the staff would know the person's 14529887 name and cheer and the person would do 14529887 like a happy little Cinnamon Snail dance.