[Ginga-argentina] Your May AutoInsurance Payment: 4/7/14

Notice Notice at monthlyautorate-infoonline.us
Mon Apr 7 19:15:54 CEST 2014

- - - - - - - -start of notification- - - - - - - -

Re: One (1) Car-Insurance Notice for: ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------.
- - -Correspondence ID #2802188.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------.
ginga-argentina at lists.ourproject.org,

We have contacted you today to notify you that you monthly auto-insurance payment has just been-lowered.

>> Policy ID #21130864<<

Go Here Right Away and Enter Your Local Zip-Code to See Your New Monthly-Payment: http://info.monthlyautorate-infoonline.us

Regards,
Claire Jameson

- - - - - - - -start of notification- - - - - - - -

-To end our admail you can
simply go below here:
http://stop.monthlyautorate-infoonline.us
**Post-0fflce Box#-,.3.7.6.3.5. /
PhiIadeIphla,,Pennsylvanla.,, 191O1

21130864 host that seated us was very friendly, and I'm always super critical of host staff. 21130864y have a texting service, so you can go shop when 21130864re's a wait.

I've had 21130864 Chef's Board a few times and always enjoyed it. All of 21130864 appetizers are good. I haven't done soups or salads. I had 21130864 lasagna, even though 21130864 sea bass sounded amazing, because I was feeling simple. It was delicious in its little personal pan, and it warms up well (eating it now). We had a bottle of house red (I was daring in my wine choices Friday, so I played it cool last night), and it's a good, simple, Italian wine. For dessert, 21130864y had Nutella/peanut butter gelato. Holy mess was it good. That with some Bailey's and coffee, and I was set.

21130864 service was great. Leo was our server, and in addition to being very handsome (which never hurts), his demeanor was polite and friendly, and everything seemed effortless. Things came at 21130864 right time, and we never felt rushed. I enjoyed a fantastic dinner tonight at this domain staple. 21130864 crowd was thin as it was a Tuesday evening and we got seated right away. Our server was friendly and helpful. My partner inquired about a dish and 21130864 server honestly said it was very very spicy and that it was 21130864 one dish that got "sent back" to 21130864 kitchen most often. We appreciated his honesty. We settled on 21130864 mussels, a farmhouse salad and a shrimp pesto pasta dish. Everything tasted great. Our server was attentive without being intrusive.He kept 21130864 wine flowing and offered dessert.

I've been here a few times since 21130864ir opening a few years ago. This was 21130864 best visit yet.
My only wish was better parking and a quieter inside dining room. Anytime an Italian restaurant makes 21130864ir pasta on site, 21130864y have my attention. North goes that extra step but doesn't stop 21130864re. Service is speedy and congenial, ambiance is both trendy and comfortable and 21130864 wine list kicks. Super Tuscan - 2 choices - and 21130864 considerate options of full glass, 1.5 glass and bottle offering. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Zuca chips were tasty, bolognese was dreamy and 21130864 spicy shrimp pasta dish was delicious, though 21130864 bolognese was 21130864 star. We had tix to a show at 21130864 ACL and our waiter made certain our dinner arrived swiftly, even provided insight about parking 21130864re.