[Ginga-argentina] View Your Credit Score!

Check Your Credit CheckYourCredit at fixevnsj.net
Sun Jun 9 15:06:54 CEST 2013

View Your Credit Scores Fast and Free

href="http://www.fixevnsj.net/1225/49/96/359/797.10tt64208537AAF7.php

Unsub- http://www.fixevnsj.net/1225/49/96/359/797.10tt64208537AAF8.html

  received a notice that the space telescope and
Cosmos 1805 would miss each other by just 700 feet. The mission
team monitored the situation over the next day and it became clear
that the two spacecraft, traveling in different orbits, would zip through
the same point in space within 30 milliseconds of one another, NASA
officials said."My immediate reaction was, 'Whoa, this is different from
anything we've seen before!'" NASA's Fermi project scientist Julie McEnery
said in a statement.The Russian space junk was travelling at a speed
of 27,000 miles per hour in relation to Fermi. If it had
smashed into the space telescope the explosion of the two spacecraft would
have released "as much energy as two and a half tons of
explosives," NASA officials said"It was clear we had to be ready to
move Fermi out of the way, and that's when I alerted our
Flight Dynamics Team that we were planning a maneuver," McEnery added.After
making those calculations, scientists started planning to fire Fermi's thrusters
specifically designed to move the satellite out of the way if these
situations arise."It's similar to forecasting rain at a specific time and
place a week in advance," Eric Stoneking, the attitude control lead engineer
for Fermi at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center said of predicting these
kinds of impacts in a statement. "As the date approaches, uncertainties
in the prediction decrease and the initial picture may change dramatically."The
two sp
 This April 1, 2011 photo shows activist Ahmed Douma chanting slogans during
a march to Tahrir Square demanding prosecution of members of former President
Hosni Mubarak's regime in Cairo, Egypt. An Egyptian prosecutor says prominent
Douma was arrested and referred to a speedy trial for insulting the
countrys president in comments he made on TV, in the first such
case. Prosecutor Mohammed Tanikhi said Thursday, May 2, 2013 that Doumas
trial begins Sunday. He was arrested Tuesday after a Muslim Brotherhood
member complained that Douma called Morsi a killer and a criminal, blaming
him for a violent security crackdown on protesters in the coastal city
of Port Said that left 40 people killed. (AP Photo/Sarah Carr)The Associated
PressThis April 1, 2011 photo shows activist Ahmed Douma, left, during a