[gclUB-info] Nova publicació al fòrum <OpenOffice> per efsdfsd: Oxycontin no...

xavier.depedroaub.edu xavier.depedroaub.edu
Dil Abr 19 20:52:07 CEST 2010

Un nou missatge ha estat escrit al fòrum: OpenOffice

Tòpic nou: Oxycontin no prescription. Buy cheap oxycontin no rx!
Autor: efsdfsd
Títol: Oxycontin no prescription. Buy cheap oxycontin no rx!
Data: Dl 19 de Apr, 2010 20:52 CEST
http://www2.ub.edu/gclub/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_parentId=259

Missatge:

!!Buy Oxycontin No prescription. We are fully dedicated to your privacy and security. No delays in delivery. Any drugs without prescription. Canadian Pharmacy - Wholesale Prices. The special offers for our customers, the best online pharmacies in 2009, will make their choices today.

![http://bestnoprescription.com/pill/Oxycodone_HCI|>>>>> Enter Here To Buy Oxycontin(Generic Name: Oxycodone) Online

Més informació de la llista de correu gclUB-info