[Forticsl-progetto] {Spam?} Erience and study; he is ne

Raggio Lafrazia bushellers at scs.nl
Thu Jan 14 03:14:49 CET 2010

Ould be his eternal torture. But the same feeling, when we admit his
dependence, is the foundation of his sweetest hope; it reveals to him
the nothingness of finite good, and leads him back to his principle,
which insists on joining itself to him, and which alone can satisfy his
desires in the possession of himself.'[47] Vauvenargues showed his
genuine healthiness not more by a plenary rejection of the doctrine of
the incurable vileness and frenzy of man, than by his freedom from the
boisterous and stupid transcendental optimism which has too many
votaries in our time. He would not have men told that they are miserable
earth-gnomes, the slaves of a black destiny, but he still placed them a
good deal lower than the angels. For instance: 'We are too inattentive
or too much occupied with ourselves, to get to the bottom of one
another's characters; _whoever has watched masks at a ball dancing
together in a friendly manner, and joining hands without knowing who the
others are, and th