[Forticsl-progetto] The software transfers photos and movie clips from digital cameras, organizes them in the computer, generates personalized screensavers and emails photos to friends.

Kirkland Elinor iqzx at dfdstransport.pl
Mon Jan 8 09:07:41 CET 2007

To All Investors:

Our New "Follow the Money" Strategy Brings You Rock-Solid Returns,
Safely Stocks That Won't Collapse!!! "Money Masters" Picked Stocks that
Soared an Average of 117%! Start Investing Like the Legendary "Money
Masters"!

Trade Date: Monday, January 8, 2007
Medical Institutional Services Corp.
Symbol: MISJ
Price: $1.94
Target: $3.90

JUST WATCH MISJ ON MONDAY JAN 8! MISJ IS GETTING READY TO EXPLODE!

, A part of The New York Times Company. I wonder, might we see a
confirmation in part of theLafferCurve, rising tax rates and enforcement
leading to lower taxrevenue collected? Eamonn Butler has sincediscovered
that the Netherlands too has a much more strategicvision of things.
Firms need torealise that that the business they were in five, seven
years agois not the same business as they are in now.
Surely this is a lesson for the BPO and sourcing market?