[Foodforestcycle-organise] 2014 Food Forest Cycle Tour??

Darren mail at vegburner.co.uk
Wed Mar 26 10:06:13 CET 2014

Hello Tom,

The cycle tour last year was great.  Five cyclists visited 12 food
forests along the route from Penzance to Tiverton.  We were hosted by
lots of lovely people, worked at most of the sites and were regularly
fed and provided with places to camp.

Its funny you should email now as I was recently talking to one of the
other cyclists about the possibility of another tour this year.  She was
wondering about Stroud, Bristol and Somerset as an idea.

I'm very busy with stuff but would be very interested in doing a tour
again this year.   It would be great if you wanted to start organising
something.  Do you, or anyone else on this list, have any ideas for
what, where and when a 2014 cycle tour could happen?

Best

Darren