[Foodforestcycle-organise] on the road

Ninna Kofod ninnakofod at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 15:56:49 CEST 2013

Hello
Im so gratefull that Darren took the time to set up this mailinglist. I
hope to meet some of you on the road.
Im Ninna

In Devon Martin Crawford has a 19 year old forestgarden. Im heading there
by the latest Thursday night. Ive signed up for a forestgardening course
that begins friday after lunch. And there is one space free, if you wanna
join!
info and sign-up here: http://www.agroforestry.co.uk/courses.html.
Right now Im Bishops Stortford (close to the Stanford Airport), north of
London. Im planning to continue west and head southwest when Ive passed
London.

I would LOVE to have company for a part or the the whole jurney.

Monday (that will be the 10th) I will head for Plants for a Future's test
site. Its a bit further out in Devon, at Lostwithiel.
Is anybody else interrested in visiting this site?
Or maybe somebody is going to another interresting site in the area?

Later on I will like to go to Pembrokeshire, Wales visiting settlements.
Birtdir Mawr and Lammas. http://thatroundhouse.info/ and
http://lammas.org.uk/
(they are not forestgardens, Im visiting them for the buildingwork they've
done)

BUT Im most interrested in following some of you guys to your favorite
forestgardens!

Im looking forward to see all these places Ive dreamt about.
(and can it be true? Am I having the honor of being the first to use the
mailinglist?)

Ninna