[Foodforestcycle-organise] Food forest cycle tour

Darren mail at vegburner.co.uk
Wed Jul 3 17:55:45 CEST 2013

Just tried the link again and it works for me, here is another one that
should end up at the same route finder (routino.org) http://zot.pm/vm

In case its Routino that your computer doesnt like I've attached a low
quality screen grab image (as big a file as the
[Foodforestcycle-organise] listserve will allow) and posted a higher
quality one here http://imgur.com/qnuQwcp

Not sure exactly how long to travel - was thinking of spending a bit of
time with hosts, not just rushing through, I guess it depends a bit on
what can be arranged.  Currently I'm thinking aim for 2 weeks??
Obviously people could join or leave as it suited them.