[Foodforestcycle-organise] Starting dates?

Charlie Morton charlielechat at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 22 17:29:18 CEST 2013

Hey Darren,

My friend Rich in Bristol who's very keen to join you with the tour... I've just looked through your messages and can't find a definite starting place or date, is that all arranged yet?

It'd be great if you could send me a text or just email over your mobile number so we can stay in touch... Rich doesn't use the internet so he'd need a number to be able to connect with you!

Mine is 07522962722.

Are you thinking of visiting our farm?

All the best,

Charlie