[Foodforestcycle-organise] Organising places to visit

Charlie Morton charlielechat at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 4 12:01:16 CEST 2013

Hey Darren,

I've been meaning to get in touch with you about all this.... it'd be nice to host you but I feel I should warn you that there is no forest garden here! Just a few trees in the ground and a field full of sheep at the moment. I have a small semi wild garden with mainly perennials too...

It'd be lovely to have you all over but I'm just wondering how much interest it'd be to you.... I can't think of many jobs that I could find for you at the moment either but that could change!

Perhaps I could provide food for a donation.... and theres lots of space to camp.

Well done for organising all this! I might be able to join you on the bikes depending if I find any work that might tie me down....

All the best man,

Charlie