[Ebookstore-todos] What happened to you, Zeldman?

newborn pcen at assante.com
Sun May 20 02:03:07 CEST 2007

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

If the Cincinnati Reds were really the first major league baseball team,
who did they play? Our thanks to all who have already participated. What
is there to do with an apple besides stare at it and then eat it,
crunching away from the top down?
Bring your laptop and extreme station to an Apple store and make a
reservation with a dude at the Genius Bar. The fact that it is Universal
makes things much more responsive. Presently the code of conduct is a
draft, but we hope, by working together, to one day turn it into a
second draft.
Republicans have been trying to get people to work for no pay for a long
time. No offense, its just a funny thing. No matter what, I try to be
thankful and friendly, even when the other end of the line is not.
I have every reason to get excited over the programs that run on the OS
which improve my workflow and entertain me.
I never joined the Boy Scouts. i can have photoshop, flash, dreamweaver,
ftp and a few other items open and everything is almost instantaneous;
never crashes, never a problem. The sidebar is very useful, as is the
live search. If it works, the problem was a bad Apple router.
Okay, I used Windows at work because I have to.