[Ebookstore-todos] We know the way the twist the APA's position statements.

Vinson U. Anthony cegjl at email.msn.com
Mon Jun 18 07:39:58 CEST 2007

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

For those of us who follow such things, we can talk in a sort of
shorthand.
"   This is a major issue with gay activists in dealing with the
"ex-gay" movement. Both of you are enjoying the life you live.
We are a team, each other's provider, who jointly pay the bills, care
for all of life's needs, and put some pretty elaborate homemade meals on
the table on a nightly basis. We understand the practices and the
reasons behind them.
It's as if he needs the association to give validity to his current
situation. Thank God I have the One who is my Provider. Isn't that all
that matters? We are your average, traditional American family in the
big city: A would-be husband, would-be husband, kids soon to follow,
and, well, an adorable shih tzu named Bosley.

So we can operate with the given knowledge that we mean no malice to ANY
individual who stops having gay relations for whatever reason. The thing
is, Stephen Bennett is not someone just living his life as a
heterosexual man who used to be gay. I just want him to stop attacking
the gay community and to stop painting us all as immoral demons!

It's as if he needs the association to give validity to his current
situation. You actually thanked your husband, unlike Bennett who thanked
God.
He LITERALLY is a professional "ex-gay. Isn't that all that matters?

We know who's in bed with whom.

And I give thanks for a family I could have only been so luck to have
imagined.

I feel sorry for his wife.

We are a team, each other's provider, who jointly pay the bills, care
for all of life's needs, and put some pretty elaborate homemade meals on
the table on a nightly basis.

Isn't that all that matters? It is the movement we are opposing, not the
people.
If it were not for their socio-politic-religo "attacks" on us, we would
have nothing to say on the subject.
You do not have ownership to faith, spirituality, God, or Jesus. We know
the way they twist the Spitzer studies.

Even if he's truly changed his sexuality, she's still having to live
with someone who thinks of her as less than him - seems to almost think
of her as a posession.
And I give thanks for a family I could have only been so luck to have
imagined.

Isn't that all that matters?

I just want him to stop attacking the gay community and to stop painting
us all as immoral demons!

Without that, I might be persuaded to accept the notion that what I've
always known to be my truth is somehow "wrong. You do not have ownership
to faith, spirituality, God, or Jesus.

So to all the naysayers out there, the militant homosexuals who tried to
change, failed and now want everyone else to fail, I have one word for
you: Jesus. We are your average, traditional American family in the big
city: A would-be husband, would-be husband, kids soon to follow, and,
well, an adorable shih tzu named Bosley. Bennett truly is hetero-only
these days.

So we can operate with the given knowledge that we mean no malice to ANY
individual who stops having gay relations for whatever reason.

He LITERALLY is a professional "ex-gay.
"   This is a major issue with gay activists in dealing with the
"ex-gay" movement. Bennett's endeavors loudly and unapologetically, yet
I could not care LESS if Mr. The thing is, Stephen Bennett is not
someone just living his life as a heterosexual man who used to be gay.

I wish everyone could just be happy.

Thank you everyone who has contributed to the being that is Jeremy Scott
Hooper.

I wish everyone could just be happy.
Thankfully, I have a strong connection with the world and with who I am.
Thank God I have the One who is my Provider.

If it were not for their socio-politic-religo "attacks" on us, we would
have nothing to say on the subject.
so they say," as if THIS is the idea he feels most worthy of address.

The joy of living my life freely after years of stifled truth. The joy
of living my life freely after years of stifled truth.

Bennett's endeavors loudly and unapologetically, yet I could not care
LESS if Mr.

We are a team, each other's provider, who jointly pay the bills, care
for all of life's needs, and put some pretty elaborate homemade meals on
the table on a nightly basis. Both of you are enjoying the life you
live.

So to all the naysayers out there, the militant homosexuals who tried to
change, failed and now want everyone else to fail, I have one word for
you: Jesus. That already makes you the winner.
The thing is, Stephen Bennett is not someone just living his life as a
heterosexual man who used to be gay.

I have a shared sense of stability and responsibility. Isn't that all
that matters? My eight years involved openly in the gay life have been a
dream. So to all the naysayers out there, the militant homosexuals who