[Ebookstore-todos] Hey anything that helps kids get off the couch is a good thing.

implicit pvrg at uvsc.edu
Fri Jul 13 03:05:06 CEST 2007

SZSN Expands To Become 3rd Largest Agricultural Seed Provider!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.24

SZSN is expanding. Recent acquisitions put it in the top 3 Seed
providers in China. It is also expanding its distribution chains to 500
new regional agencies. Big news expected! Get on SZSN first thing Friday
morning.

Nintendo turned what used to be two guys sitting on a couch twiddling
their thumbs into a workout!

It's all about keeping power diffuse, not concentrated.

That's blood on your hands as you sink into your cushy couch to rail at
that liberal news bias, and that's about as gutless as it gets.

"  More from the archive in  War Profiteering, War and Peace. IF YOU DO
NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR VIDEO WILL NOT BE
CONSIDERED BY THE CONTEST JUDGES.

"  More from the archive in  Elections.

Wach them try to squirm their way out of moral responsibility.
A sucker born every minute. Thanks for the extra motivational push, Jim.

" And this is why C-prick's opinion means nothing.

"  Those are pretty interesting words, coming from someone who feels
obliged to screen everyone else's news, don't you think?

Mirror-gazing and soul searching perhaps? I further agree that any oral
representations or agreements made by Sponsor cannot be relied upon
unless memorialized in this Agreement or in writing signed by Sponsor
and me. "  Wow, you must work for CNN! So much hype im sick of it. He
made his bed, and destroyed this country like he has done any other time
he has run a company.

I'm only saying it doesn't make any more sense to let our own die in the
midst of bloodthirsty factions settling religious scores that date back
over a thousand years.

Cheers to the end of the Republican Revolution and to the return of
shared power. This is my fundamental assertion. If you can't make it to
a party, you can do it from home too. Turn in your keyboard commando
stripes and enlist you chickenshit. One party rule has never worked,
whether it was Democrat or Republican.
"  Funny, you jumped right on the Fox memo with that big generalization,
and then halfway down the thread you got pretty stupid about picking
nits over who the insurgents are.

I'm only saying it doesn't make any more sense to let our own die in the
midst of bloodthirsty factions settling religious scores that date back
over a thousand years.

That would be a hoot. Point of fact is that most intelligence assets and
many authors on the subject came to the conclusion that REPULICANS, ie.
Given the same information, a lot of Dems made the same decision. From
Jim Gilliam's blog Read the latest from Jim, recent comments, the
archives, and RSS.

Newsweek buried the lede, It took Wonkette to notice, who also pointed
out that we can impeach Cheney and Rumsfeld too.

You're worried about their lives? The invasion of Iraq was a GIFT to
Osama, who never imagined the US would be STUPID ENOUGH to do it. Given
the same information, a lot of Dems made the same decision.
thanks for making me feel theres hope.

I have circulated it to all my friends and family.

Now that is sorry state of affairs. I've posted three or four responses
here inviting one of you useful idiots to show what the Dems might do
that stands to make things worse for insurgents in Iraq.
I am aware that Ninja Warrior involves strenuous physical activity that
may require strength, endurance, balance, agility, flexibility and
common sense.

Even your own ideal scenario, that of national insurgents banding to
repel foreign jihadists, shows just how close we are to actually winning
in Iraq.
But, the GOP paradigm has been convincingly shattered, and along with it
should follow the restoration of some degree of accountability.

Kind of like your fucking war you neocon lemming. " You're only amazed
because your distorted world view prohibits you from seeing what's
obvious to everyone else. You say I "presume to know what goes on in the
minds of all kinds of different people.