[Digalog-admin] ce so

Blundo Oyuela unhypnotise at walkair.ie
Wed Apr 21 23:21:29 CEST 2010

'Bear with me, Countess, I pray you,' he said, and fell to talking
foolishness,

again. "But I told him it was quite useless; that the question had been
finally settled between
us at Windsor, as he ought to know, and prayed him not to weaken my
gratitude for the rescue by pressing
the subject further.
I did it gently as I could, but I saw his anger rising. "He had been
kneeling; now he arose and stood with folded arms, looking down at me.
"'Tell me, Countess,' he said, 'is this your final answer?' "'It is,
Lord Darby,' I replied, and springing by him I tried to make the door.
But he was before me and turned the key. "It were folly

to grow violent

in my helplessness, and I swept him a mocking curtsy. "'Will you tell me
if I am captive to Lord Darby