[Controlsocial-usuarios] {Spam?} of his parentage Refer him with

Messana Medicine sheepdog at line.nl
Fri Jan 22 14:20:29 CET 2010

Ses Here in Bohemia, this has none--no country; This is an outcast of
all foreign lands, Unclaimed by town or tribe, to whom belongs Nothing
except the universal sun. And this Bohemian land for which we fight
Loves not the master whom the chance of war, Not its own choice or will,
hath given to it. Men murmur at the oppression of their conscience, And
power hath only awed but not appeased them. A glowing and avenging
memory lives Of cruel deeds committed on these plains; How can the son
forget that here his father Was hunted by the bloodhound to the mass? A
people thus oppressed must still be feared, Whether they suffer or
avenge their wrongs. WRANGEL. But then the nobles and the officers? Such
a desertion, such a felony, It is without example, my lord duke, In the
world's history. WALLENSTEIN. They are all mine-- Mine
unconditionally--mine on all terms. Not me, your own eyes you must
trust. [He gives him the paper containing the written oath. WRANGEL
reads it through, and, having read it, lays it on the table,--remaining
silent. So then; Now comprehend you? WRANGEL. Comprehend who can! My
lord duke, I will let the mask drop--yes! I've full powers for a final
settlement. The Rhinegrave stands but four days' march from here With
fifteen thousand men, and only waits For orders to proceed and join your
army. These orders I give out immediately We're compromised.
WALLENSTEIN. What asks the chancellor? WRANGEL (considerately). Twelve
regiments, every man a Swede--my head The warrant