[Controlsocial-usuarios] {Spam?} Ouble ain't with statutes or

Kopis warriors at annewine.nl
Mon Jan 18 21:46:00 CET 2010

 And I noticed there were several "unsatisfactorys" there; But one
little bit of credit which was given brought me joy-- He was "excellent
in effort," and I fairly hugged the boy. "Oh, it doesn't make much
difference what is written on your card," I told that little fellow, "if
you're only trying hard. The 'very goods' and 'excellents' are fine, I
must agree, But the effort you are making means a whole lot more to me;
And the thing that's most important when th