[Controlsocial-usuarios] {Spam?} ould be held as amenable to the laws of

Ottomaniello Dixon walling at soapecho.com
Fri Dec 25 22:28:22 CET 2009

 such steps as in his wisdom he may think necessary for our speedy
exchange or parole: "Resolved, That while we would declare our unbounded
love for the Union, for the home of our fathers, and for the graves of
those we venerate, we would beg most respectfully that our situation as
prisoners be diligently inquired into, and every obstacle consistent
with the honor and dignity of the Government at once removed. "Resolved,
That while allowing the Confederate authorities all due praise for the
attention paid to prisoners, numbers of our men are daily consi