[Controlsocial-usuarios] to their table. We were

Murphy Oare chickweeds at lasser.com.mx
Wed Aug 19 18:20:55 CEST 2009

Nnsbruck we halted for a sentimental reason which I am not ashamed to
divulge, as the ridicule of the public would be sweet approval compared
to the way Jimmie wore himself to a shadow in the violence of his jeers.
But the fact is that the King Arthur of Tennyson has always been one of
my heroes, and in the Franciscan Church or the Hofkirche in Innsbruck,
there were twenty-eight heroic bronze statues, the finest of these being
of Arthur, Koenig von England, by the famous Peter Vischer of Nuremberg.
So in Innsbruck we paused for a few days, finding it delightful beyond
our ideas of it, and exquisitely picturesque, situated on both banks of
a dear little foaming, yellow river, with foot-bridges upon which you
may stand and watch it rage and churn, and around it on all sides rising
the mountains of the Bavarian Alps, which are not so near as to crowd
you. Mountains smother me as a rule. Jimmie obligingly took us at once
to the Hofkirche, to get to which we passed under the Triumphal Gate,
erected by the citizens on the occasion of the entry of the Emperor
Francis I. and the Empress Maria Theresa, to commemorate the marriage of
Prince Leopold, who afterward became the Emperor Leopold II., with the
Infanta Maria Ludovica. This magnificent arch is of granite and will
last thousands of years. It reminded me of the Dewey Arch in New
York--it was so different. The Emperor Maximilian I. directed in his
will that the Hofkirche should be built, and in the centre of the nave
he is represented kneeling by a sumptuous bronze